Mini Camp Highlights | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Camp Highlights

When you see every player saying they're here to learn and staying humble like that, you know Flores and the coaching staff is all over that. Flo's making sure these kids all stay grounded and focus on FOOTBALL instead of other stuff. Waddle won't even talk about money. It's all about football and getting better and learning the playbook. That's how you build a winning culture.

Doaks’ interview was MONEY!! Probably the most informative interview I’ve ever seen. :oops:

You can tell they were all coached before they left the locker room. I don’t think any of them said anything of value……And I’m OK with that.

Last edited:
Doaks’ interview was MONEY!! Probably the most informative interview I’ve ever seen. :oops:

You can tell they were all coached before they left the locker room. I don’t thank any of them said anything of value……And I’m OK with that.
I went back and watched it. He seemed like he was having fun with the same answers wondering if the reporters would even get that no matter what they asked him, tje answer is gonna be the same!! Lol so damn good to see a coach actually have control of this team! Man it feels good

Good stuff, nice to see each personality. Boy, with some of those questions the reporters must think the first day or two was like a HS lunch room. I'm sure it was just the opposite, after school detention with a prick teacher.

Back
Top Bottom