Mini-Camp...Jets Suck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-Camp...Jets Suck

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
I am going to be at the Mini Camp all weekend and at the Stadium on Sat, I am coming in from New Jersey, and really want a Jets Suck T shirt to bring Home...Any Ideas where to get them???? Also, will the Orange Jersey be on sale yet???

I haven't seen the orange jersey yet. If you find it anywhere, it will be at www.miamidolphins.com first. They had Seau's jersey for sale during the press conference welcoming him to the team. Now as far as a Jets Suck t-shirt, hmmm. I haven't seen any at all. I don't think they are official licensed NFL product, so probably will not be available at the Dolphins camp. My best bet would be to look for it online.

Who's going to be writing the reports out of camp..This time please let it be someone who's actually there..We had problems with this last year.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Who's going to be writing the reports out of camp..This time please let it be someone who's actually there..We had problems with this last year.

We'll that person is not here anymore is he. He was obviously faking it. He had way way way too much info, and some of it were false

I recall two or three people going and reporting that were quite credible.

Back
Top Bottom