Mini Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Camp

Trackstar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What Changes do you think Saban will make during Mini Camp? How much different will the practices be? What new drills will be ran?

Seems like an interesting topic, but I think none of us really know.

i think roth will find a starting position and the other cb will be howard. crowder will also play opposite seau at strong side. we will have one of the best rb tandems in the nfl with or without ricky. brown,gordon,kayjay or brown, williams, gordon....wow

Last edited by a moderator:
Ark139954 said:
i think roth will find a starting position and the other cb will be howard. crowder will also play opposite seau at strong side. we will have one of the best rb tandems in the nfl with or without ricky. brown,gordon,kayjay or brown, williams, gordon....wow

No offense but your response has nothing to do with the topic. :lol:

Well, at least you responded to my thread. I can't beleive some of the garbage threads that get 50 replies. I thought this would be a decent topic, I guess everyone would rather talk about Ricky Williams and sigs.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what changes this weekend at minicamp! :)

The potential rain from this looming tropical depression will likely put a damper on this weekend's camp.

fins2923 said:
The potential rain from this looming tropical depression will likely put a damper on this weekend's camp.

Wonderfull.

I think will be a bit more careful when it comes to running in the rain :lol: I think whatever Saban does though..will be a lot more fresh come seasons end.

One change will be the set up and seating. Media will be in the stands under a covered area they are building now. They put up screens along the fence line too keep people from standing at the fence line. Food vendor changed, and...... I think that is all. Hope I helped.

Proshopgirl said:
One change will be the set up and seating. Media will be in the stands under a covered area they are building now. They put up screens along the fence line too keep people from standing at the fence line. Food vendor changed, and...... I think that is all. Hope I helped.

About how many people do you think fit in the bleachers?? I remember it usually being packed and having lots of people up against the fence... without the fence, it may be REALLY tight in those bleachers, especially if all the medias going to be there too.

Proshopgirl said:

So the screens will be blocking the gap where players can talk to the fans and sign autos?

That's a load of crap... :yell:

Back
Top Bottom