Mini Report & Photos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Report & Photos

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Mini Report from Saturday w/ Photos

Well, since Ozzy covered 90% of what I wanted to say in my report, I guess I'll just fill in a few gaps... Wow, seriously that was one fantastic breakdown of the pm practice man!

One nugget of information I noticed was probably the most important of all... Don Shula was at practice today and spent a lot of time chatting w/ DW (check the photos). I was thinking that watching Shula talk to Dave, I was witnessing probably the best bit of coaching that was going to take place on that field...

I haven't noticed that anyone has mentioned it, but TimBo is huge. He looks pregnant. I'm actually a little worried and surely he's not on the same diet as Chester!

It was good to see Ed Perry long snapping today. His reps were crisp and on target.

Turk was BOOMING kicks. #3 Jones looked like a high schooler next to him. No competition here...

Covered but needs emphasis:
Boston dropped another easy ball
LB Pope is quick and has great recovery speed
Sammy Morris looks like a baller. Soft hands and fluid running after the catch!

Also, sorry about the QuickTime .mov format for the videos. It's native to the camera I'm using and I can just post the files directly. BTW: Does anyone know a way to res-down a batch of photos to 800x600 72dpi?? Doing it one by one in PhotoShop takes forever!

Photos: http://www.finheaven.com/photo/showgallery.php/cat/6027

The Videos will come soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on man!!! Only ONE pic of the cheerleaders??!?! :D

grooves12 said:
Come on man!!! Only ONE pic of the cheerleaders??!?! :D

Wait till I get to the videos my friend... :eek:

Wow, I wrote that thing up so fast I totally forgot to mention Shoes out there.

Thanks for the props man, and I must say that the pics, and video are awesome, and absolute bang up job on them.

Thanks dude, really coll to be able to come on this site and get info like that. Being in Ohio suks for fins football. I really appreciate the photos. Thanks

1712141-med.jpg

Maybe some of D Shulas coaching genius can rub off on to D Wannstedt !!!

:lol:

Marino1983

What the *&#@$%

Who knocked up TIMBO ? He looks pathetic, no reason for a veteran to come to camp looking like that :shakeno:

Great pics, and really enjoyed the post.Thank you.

P.S. More pics of cheerleaders

The Titan Cheerleaders recently visited us soldiers in Osan,Korea, when they got on stage and 2 male cheerleaders accompanied them they got booed off the stage, what were they thinking, bringing 2 male cheerleaders to a military base. Base commander had to make a formal apology to the NFL and Titan organization.:roflmao:

Dude said:
Sammy Morris looks like a baller. Soft hands and fluid running after the catch!

Sammy Morris is a very under-rated RB. Having coached RB's for the past 20 years I have to say that I love what this guy brings to us. He is tough inside, has nice hands, and runs hard with some power. I look forward to seeing him this year.

thanx for the pics and all this info for us that can't make it you don't know how much this means to trudolfans around the world!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom