Minimal Leaks Coming Out Of Miami's Building | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minimal Leaks Coming Out Of Miami's Building

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Quite different than the clowns of the recent past:

usatsi_12108844.jpg

Have you ever experienced a leaky basement? There are very few things as cumbersome for a homeowner. First, you need to deal with the tiresome cleanup; drying up all the water, preventing it from getting further into your belongings…damage control, if you will. Then, you find the source and get it taken care of. There are certainly worse predicaments a homeowner can find themselves in, yes, but it’s annoying to have something getting into your house that should not.

Similarly, Chris Grier and company have appeared to cork the leaky mouths in Dolphins HQ.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/04/25/minimal-leaks-coming-out-of-miamis-building/

It wasn't hard to figure out during the Ireland years! Just look for the guy with the injury history with lots of "potential"!
yeah but now they're saying Simmons is in play. We've never had any luck with injured players in the draft or free agency. I'd not draft Simmon, Sweat or Gary in the first round.

watching NLFN and Charlie Casserly said the same thing I'm thinking......he said "Miami is in a rebuild and can't afford to trade up nor draft a QB. Move down for more picks and add solid players, build the culture and then get the QB in 2020"

I totally agree with him.

Over the years I always wondered why Miami seemed to have more leaks than the other teams. When Shula was there, it was more speculation. But after Shula retired it sure seemed like leaks were abound. It bothered me as a fan. But things changed with the firing of Bug Eyes and Tbum. This is the way things should be run.

watching NLFN and Charlie Casserly said the same thing I'm thinking......he said "Miami is in a rebuild and can't afford to trade up nor draft a QB. Move down for more picks and add solid players, build the culture and then get the QB in 2020"

I totally agree with him.

Maybe in 1998

Not in 2019.

Looks like a product of team that is more cohesive and aligned.

With Gase and Tannebaum angling for power there were too many cooks in the kitchen. You make friends in the media that way and why guys like them are able to land second jobs despite poor performances.

I am glad that they haven't been leaking draft strategy or who their favorite players are. Keep things in house, make sure your draft board is in order and determine what it will take to trade up/down and then stick to your strategy. I know it ticks off a lot of armchair GM's but they team has to follow a solid strategy this year and next to build the backbone of a team that can compete in 4-5 years.

not sure what you're talking about?

That a great qb these days can turn a bad team into a great team really quick without it being perfect around him.

No, we won't win a SB with the current OL, but you don't wait on a qb when you love one That's stupid

Back
Top Bottom