Minkah Fitzpatrick and Brian Flores - Reunite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah Fitzpatrick and Brian Flores - Reunite

fins317

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but could not find it. With Flores going to Pittsburg as their Defensive Coordinator, I wonder how one of their top defensive backs feels about that? As I remember, Flores was the main reason for Minkah's demand to be traded from the fins! Maybe he wants to come back?

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but could not find it. With Flores going to Pittsburg as their Defensive Coordinator, I wonder how one of their top defensive backs feels about that? As I remember, Flores was the main reason for Minkah's demand to be traded from the fins! Maybe he wants to come back?
Flores is NOT the defensive coordinator. He is a defensive assistant who will work with the linebackers. So unless they plan to make Fitzpatrick a LB, I doubt there will be any conflict between Flores and Fitzpatrick.

Last edited:
My bad, thought he was hired as the DC. It is still awkward. Reminds me of one of my dad's sayings (he was a Navy guy), son be kind and gentle on your way up the ladder as you never know who you are going to meet on the way down.

Flores is NOT the defensive coordination. He is a defensive assistant who will work with the linebackers. So unless they plan to make Fitzpatrick a LB, I doubt there will be any conflict between Flores and Fitzpatrick.
Yet....

Back
Top Bottom