Minkah Fitzpatrick 'rookie' Highlights | Versatile | Miami Dolphins (2018-2019) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah Fitzpatrick 'rookie' Highlights | Versatile | Miami Dolphins (2018-2019)

He’s like a diamond in your front tooth.

Very Valuable, but in the wrong spot.

Lollllllllll well said.

Given what Flores has done in NE with their safeties I expect Fitz and Jones to have monster years next year .

If that kid learns to look for the ball, he'll be a force...

If Greedy William's is there at 13, as bad as I want Cody Ford, I'll begrudgingly accept a top CB if it means Minkah can move to his correct position.

If Greedy William's is there at 13, as bad as I want Cody Ford, I'll begrudgingly accept a top CB if it means Minkah can move to his correct position.

Taking Greedy would be a dream after Kyler.

Move Minkah to FS and watch the secondary become a strength because your leader is in the prime spot to lead that unit.

Im not sure why everyone is so hell bent on moving him to FS... Minkah will get alot more opportunities to make plays the closer he is to the LOS... CB is a much more valuable position too...

Im not sure why everyone is so hell bent on moving him to FS... Minkah will get alot more opportunities to make plays the closer he is to the LOS... CB is a much more valuable position too...
He's a good slot CB...we have a slot CB (McCain).

He's a dependable tackler close to the LOS, we have a dependable tackler in the secondary (Jones and McDonald).

What we didn't have was a signal caller for the secondary that would prevent us from looking like the Keystone Cops when some mildly intricate pass play was run for more than 15 yards.

Should stay @nb because he is shutdown there and be allowed a camp at cb higher value there. That’s why Saban would use him at nb & switch him around in base defense . His problems at cb this year were not getting burned he was to physical and not getting his head around which a camp would fix had nothing to do with speed. Why have him at free safety where his talents are useless 30 yards off the ball I might be in minority but i wouldn’t move him there . Baker will only get better TJ could easily become a dime lb think all starters in secondary stay maybe Jones leave because he’s over valued because he lacks leadership skills

Back
Top Bottom