Minkah | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah

Utterly stupendous blaming Flo for the minkah trade..wow what some need to create and hold on to.

Minkah is turning out to be a good FS where i think he belongs in the NFL, I didn't really understand this putting him at CB stuff we tried in Miami.. The trade is Ok for us but Pitt is going to regret it no doubt..

Mason Rudolph is a terrible NFL QB, He literally is only being used to throw screen passes to HB's and 5 yard slants anything more then that and he is in trouble.. I have Juju on my fantasy team he has only targeted him 6 times in 2 games.. Teams should already know how to play this kid, just press his RB's and force him to make actual NFL throws

If Pitt is looking for a future after rothelisberger and his tommy john surgery they are going to miss that 1st rounder next season for sure.

The Minkah trade wasn't the problem. The problem was with how Miami used Fitzpatrick in the defense. To be honest there hasn't been a drop off in Miami's secondary since he left. In fact they're playing better. It just goes to show sometimes a playerthat looks average on one team can look lightsout when put in the right position with another team.

Yep. The flamers conveniently leave out the part about our moronic staff not playing him at the proper position - which is why he wanted out. The odds of getting a better player w the pick are not good. What a **** show this FO is.

Right. Flores should've put just anyone out there at SS while Reshad Jones was out. Then again, it would give you something else to complain about since some street free agent at SS would've gotten burned constantly.

sorry but mikah asked for a trade after dealing with flores and graham. Had nothing to do with burke. Mikah was not happy he was in the box safety with graham and flores. I like flores but sometimes its okay to say he is doing okay but had some mistakes. He messed up the mihak situation and shouldn't had williams on punt returns. Now does that mean he sucks? No so all the flores guys and front office defenders relax. But I don't see how you can not be critical of him over these situations. That being said, there is a lot to be impressed with as far as flores.
I dont think one week with Flores soured him. It was the first year of being a part of a horrible culture which he couldn’t handle. Coming from Bama to the **** show Gase ran is night and day. He wanted out. Its as simple as that.

Yep. The flamers conveniently leave out the part about our moronic staff not playing him at the proper position - which is why he wanted out. The odds of getting a better player w the pick are not good. What a **** show this FO is.
In spite of the fact he’s on record that he loved the versatility and opportunity to play different positions. :lol:

Right. Flores should've put just anyone out there at SS while Reshad Jones was out. Then again, it would give you something else to complain about since some street free agent at SS would've gotten burned constantly.
The move happened when we still had MacDonald on the team. For whatever reason, they were not going to put Minkah at FS.

I dont think one week with Flores soured him. It was the first year of being a part of a horrible culture which he couldn’t handle. Coming from Bama to the **** show Gase ran is night and day. He wanted out. Its as simple as that.

you are joking right?
He was fine last year. Flores has him learn 6 positions. Especially being in box safety.
gase is gone. Let it go. He had his faults. Mikah was not one of them.

He even gave interview saying that what the team was doing as far as rebuild was hard on him and players.

I remember. Why do you think Minkah started over TJ at SS?
No idea. No idea why he wasn’t put at FS no matter who was available or unavailable. No idea why we paid McCain to be the highest slot corner in football only to play him at FS.

He asked for a trade and was being a crybaby. At the time, Pitt lost Ben and they were losing so it looked like a top 10 pick. Who would have figured that Pitt would be making a playoff run.

He asked for a trade and was being a crybaby. At the time, Pitt lost Ben and they were losing so it looked like a top 10 pick. Who would have figured that Pitt would be making a playoff run.

Anybody with half a brain that looked at their schedule.

Back
Top Bottom