Minnesota Vikings vs New York Jets (Gameday thread) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota Vikings vs New York Jets (Gameday thread)

timwendt58

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is the first game thread I have created. I'm not sure if this is even the right place to post it.
This game should be very entertaining and low scoring. Today we finally see Santonio play after returning from suspension.
We obviously know who to root for in this matchup. Go Vikings! (for one day).

D'Brickashaw Ferguson completely shut down Jared Allen. Can you guys please stop calling my boy overrated now? :)

D'Brickashaw Ferguson completely shut down Jared Allen. Can you guys please stop calling my boy overrated now? :)

Are you saying that Jared Allen had a sack on Jake Long and that he didn't against D'brick? Or are you saying Dolphans berate D'brick cuz he didn't allow a sack to JA while Long did?

Are you saying that Jared Allen had a sack on Jake Long and that he didn't against D'brick? Or are you saying Dolphans berate D'brick cuz he didn't allow a sack to JA while Long did?

LOL. Honestly Long is probably the best LT in the game right now, but Brick definitely deserves his props. He was a bit of a project coming in and struggled with keeping his weight up, but he has developed into a very nice LT.

Back
Top Bottom