Minor/Canidate theory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minor/Canidate theory

Trackstar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It could be possible the dolphins pick up trung canidate and have him split time with Travis Minor since they both are more speedy type backs.

West Coast Offense? Marc Trestman?

I don't want Trung Canidate on this team. :shakeno:

NO TRUNG! If you want a combo, we have it in Minor and Henry. Henry has some promise and looked really good in NFLE before getting hurt. Now I am not saying he is ricky, but the combo would be better than anything with Trung Candidate involved.

Personally I like a trade involving Wale for O Smith.

Trung Canidate could have all the speed in the world, but the bama doent have a heart. He's a track runner, not a football player.

Trung Canidate runs softer then a Silk Pillow...He is Garbage I would hate to have someone that soft on my team

I say let Minor and Henry split the downs and make it an open competition. It can't be worst then Lamar Smith. I actually liked what I saw of Henry in pre-season last year. Take the money and sign CC and Ogun then Next Year try to draft.

I really hope AJ will prove to be a great move if not we are looking at some really bad seasons.

CanadianFish said:
I say let Minor and Henry split the downs and make it an open competition. It can't be worst then Lamar Smith. I actually liked what I saw of Henry in pre-season last year. Take the money and sign CC and Ogun then Next Year try to draft.

I really hope AJ will prove to be a great move if not we are looking at some really bad seasons.

Yes I now really believe we NEED AJ to start and have some success..Jay is NOT the QB to lead a passing game...he can compliment it inconsistenly.. We need AJ to be a Consistent 200-300 Yard Passer a game If we still want to be competitive this year.

dreadlockera said:
Foster or Bennett.

Forget Bennett, there is no way in hell Minnesota gives up a quality back like him, a week before camp starts. They got screwed the same way when Robert Smith retired early so they are not gonna give up a back now that they finally got someone that fits their style of play.
That was just a rumor from someone wishful thinking. It is not an option......unless ya want to give up Chambers, Surtain, and Boston and a draft pick.

MiamiFan1354 said:
Where is lamar smith.. That guy was a work horse for us a few years back..

In an old folks home. The guy was like 34 when we had him.

HugeFinFan said:
Yes I now really believe we NEED AJ to start and have some success..Jay is NOT the QB to lead a passing game...he can compliment it inconsistenly.. We need AJ to be a Consistent 200-300 Yard Passer a game If we still want to be competitive this year.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh yeah that will solve our problems. We need a 3rd string QB with no experience to come in and take RWs place. From what we have seen so far from mini camps he may be a good RB. B/c he is definitely not a Qb.

Back
Top Bottom