Missed the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Missed the game

Crash_Jensen

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good morning.
Anyone out there offer a analysis of how we looked in different areas for those who were not able to see it? Stats
are not very telling....and all the DC hating threads I assume are not much of an indicator. Thanks.

Crash_Jensen said:
Good morning.
Anyone out there offer a analysis of how we looked in different areas for those who were not able to see it? Stats
are not very telling....and all the DC hating threads I assume are not much of an indicator. Thanks.

Playing calling was terrible IMO. Ronnie was pretty good. I thought he had more yards then he did, it seemed like every run he got 4 yards(just never broke the big one). Everytime we had a 3rd and short we would go to Shotgun, it was ridiculous. I don't disagree that u can throw it on 3rd and short, but why go shotgun? Then the defense knows your going to throw it.

OLine was worse then last week, they couldn't block for a 3 or 5 step drop. Culpepper looked better, he was completing short crossing routes and not holding onto the ball as long. They didn't call any deep throws down the field which was disappointing and they didn't try to get chambers the ball, however Welker was amazing(other then the muffed punt)

The D tackled great today, however early in the game our run d was terrible. Our passing D was terrible in the 2nd half but luckily for us Collins couldn't hit an open receiver. There 1 TD catch was an amazing catch(in reality he proably shouldn't have caught it)

It was nice to see our D force some turnovers, all in all it was an ugly win, but ill take it

Ronnie Brown looked good---he ran with authority. The D line looked good most of the time, though they didn't get consistent pressure on Collins later in the game. The defensive backfield played inconsistent and would have been scorched against a better QB. The linebackers played all right against the run but were horrible in pass coverage. The offensive line was atrocious...they gave Daunte little time and opened few holes for Ronnie. The WRs were open, but Daunte either had no time to get the ball to them or was so rattled he didn't see them. The offensive play calling was better than the previous games, but we didn't execute it well.

pretty much what they said

Daunte made a clutch 3rd down throw downfield to Welker to seal the game also, it made it so we didnt have to give the ball back to the Titans and just ran out the clock

Back
Top Bottom