Mitch Trubisky, the savior of the Miami Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mitch Trubisky, the savior of the Miami Dolphins

This is crazy. Tannehill is only in his 5th year. he needs another two years minimum to see what we really have in him. I think by year 7 or 8 we should know if he has what it takes

EIGHT YEARS to determine if a player has it? Please!!! Give me a break!!!

RT is due for good game. There aren't many fans left on his sinking ship and he needs to tease a few of them back on. When this happens it will be unbearable listening to them. I can't wait until he is no longer on this roster.

How did he play vs the Hokies? Many throws were not even close and missed several reads at big points in the game.

Weather is a part of the game. The Hokies Junior College QB played far better...

VT's QB was 7 of 17 for 75 yards. A few miles away Potential #1 Kizer of ND was 9 of 26 for 54 yards. Finley of NCSU was 5 of 12 for 28 yards. Duke's QB was 7 of 15 for 41 yards. Army's was 2 of 8 for 38. It was a ****ing hurricane, you can't glean anything from it other than airing it out in a hurricane is stupid.

Nobody named Mitch Trubisky will ever be a franchise savior. I know it's a ridiculous thing to say, but I believe it to be true

Back
Top Bottom