Mitch Trubisky, the savior of the Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mitch Trubisky, the savior of the Miami Dolphins

I guess the Canes fans got a big dose of MT today. The kid is the real deal but imho he needs another year. Next year he will be a Heisman candidate.

It takes a entire team, the correct coach and a good GM to turn things around other wise your just wasting your time hoping it's going to improve.

Honestly though how can you judge a QB after playing in a hurricane but make up execuses for Tannehill playing in perfect conditions lol

How did he play vs the Hokies? Many throws were not even close and missed several reads at big points in the game.

Weather is a part of the game. The Hokies Junior College QB played far better...

How did he play vs the Hokies? Many throws were not even close and missed several reads at big points in the game.

Weather is a part of the game. The Hokies Junior College QB played far better...

Va tech QB only had 7 completions that game

Weather is part of the game but a hurricane isn't lol. If you noticed even today in the game how the Canes receivers couldn't hold on to the ball in the rain. If you look at Trubisky's entire season of six games and not just the wash out last week you'll see an accurate thrower who has no INT's. Because of how consistent those 5 games are you can't come to any conclusion ... up to this point and to be fair it is only half way ... the Virginia Tech game played in a hurricane is the foundation for Trubisky's troubles last week.

He looked interesting to me

I can't believe we are already talking about the 2017 draft. This is a sure fire sign of a terrible team and a lost season. Hope Miami can make their picks count. They will certainly have some very good options in round 1. Do they go QB, DE, LB, CB? Still too early to tell too much season to be played.

I can't believe we are already talking about the 2017 draft. This is a sure fire sign of a terrible team and a lost season. Hope Miami can make their picks count. They will certainly have some very good options in round 1. Do they go QB, DE, LB, CB? Still too early to tell too much season to be played.

I dont think its gonna be a qb top pick

right now they are still blaming oline play over the qb

That could change if we find some health and continuity up front these last 10 weeks if he doesnt pick up his play

I attended the game tonight. Trubisky wasn't accurate on the move. That aspect stood out. He threw behind Switzer and other receivers countless times, especially on third down. Switzer actually bailed him out with a great diving catch on a poor third down throw in the 4th quarter. North Carolina converted a high percentage of third downs but it should have been better. Miami is now using a kamikaze style blitzing defense that ruins many plays immediately but also allows gaping holes and one on one coverage in space.

A couple of deep balls were too far to the outside, essentially allowing the sideline to act as a 12th defender, while they could have been touchdowns if thrown inside.

I haven't watched Trubisky often enough to know if it was a representative game. He did seem calm, not troubled by the crowd at all.

That could change if we find some health and continuity up front these last 10 weeks if he doesnt pick up his play

I beleive were gonna see a different Tannehill this week , this weekend he will probably have the best o line he's ever had in front of him since coming into the league . I expect a great game , he's should feel like he's in heaven compared to the crap he's had down here for the past 5 years , excited for the game today .

I think it's way to early to tell what well do in the draft, but everything we have done since Gase has got here as far as roster decisions go, makes me believe Gase truly believed when he decided to come here, that he could turn Tannehill around.

This year was suppose to be about establishing the offense, next year the defense. If tannehill cant turn it around that plan is going to be tough to follow.

And at the same time Gase knows another season where we are one of the worst teams in the NFL and he will be fired, so it's very possible he may not want to draft a rookie qb. So I wouldn't be surprised if Gase is all in on Tannehill.

Tannehill needs to make a major jump though. If Gase doesn't lose patience the fans def will, and Ross listens to fans.

Trubisky might represent the best value at QB in the upcoming draft. Kaaya isn't ready (and shouldn't even come out at this point. Watson will probably be gone when we pick, and I'm not 100% sold on him yet for what he would cost. Trubisky is interesting. I don't think he is a top of the draft QB. I think more back of the 1st top of the 2nd. IF we need a QB early he has some promise. IMHO I'd rather wait for next year and the kid from Washington. Again that is only if RT doesn't start producing. I still think that is our best "prospect" for 2017. I'm not enamored with the 2017 QB class outside of possibly Watson.

Back
Top Bottom