MLB General Discussion Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MLB General Discussion Thread

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
I've seen the Marlins thread and thought there should be a general MLB thread to discuss the up coming season.

Big Rays fan (live in the Tampa Bay area) and looking for them to finally put it together in the post season and take another stab at the WS. I'm ecstatic they didn't trade Price, as it shows they want to make a run.

I'm interested to see if New York's money was well spent, unfortunately they still have to contend in the AL east and between Tampa, Boston and Baltimore, the Yanks road is going to be very rough (as it should be).

**** that team

Nothing worse then watching those jackasses try to buy themselves a World Series....and nothing sweeter then watching the Rays beat them with a quarter of the payroll.

Nothing worse then watching those jackasses try to buy themselves a World Series....and nothing sweeter then watching the Rays beat them with a quarter of the payroll.

Most definitely. MLB needs a salary cap b/c those mother****ers took throwing money out the window to a new low this offseason.

I can't see a salary cap being in baseball for a long time....but it's really necessary in major sports and these contracts are getting ridiculous. I'm a Jays fan, so out of all the teams in the AL East I'm happy to share a thread with a Rays fan. Gotta love Joe Maddon. The East is really interesting this year, it's still getting talked up as some powerhouse but I think it's weak this year and could go to any team, even my Jays (but I doubt it).

Back
Top Bottom