***MLB Playoffs Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***MLB Playoffs Thread***

Ryan howard faking that injury lol what a total bum his contact is gonna be a cancer for the phills for years now

The Phillies became too one dimensional on offense....they relied too much on the long ball and they just couldn't count on Howard hitting home runs. More often than not Howard strikes out, especially in big games. The Phillies probably still have the best pitching but their everyday guys have gotten old and have gotten hurt. I think the Phillies should try to move Howard's contract but they won't get many takers. The Phillies should still be up there for the next three seasons but they need to bring in some younger players and soon. I'd like to see a Rangers and Brewers World Series....I hate St. Louis and don't follow the Tigers much.

Ryan howard faking that injury lol what a total bum his contact is gonna be a cancer for the phills for years now
He's not a bum, and he didn't fake that injury. He has a torn achilles tendon, so everyone would be in pain with an injury like that.

it was a great ending watching all those over priced teams fail lol at roy halladay he will never get a ring

i'm not sure what the bigger choke was the Red Soxs or The Philles

Back
Top Bottom