***MLB Playoffs Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***MLB Playoffs Thread***

Dam Gallardo gets out of the 6th, good pitching

What a catch! Game saving Catch by Chris Young

Dam the free swingin betancourt gives the brewers the lead, too much plate

Ughhh another chance at runs and we fail to capitalize. 3 more outs for us and Axford who has been just as good as Papa Grande will decide our fate. 0-200 Parra, pinch hitter, boloomquist.... :(

Holy ****, I don't believe it. We are tied! No outs

What amazing game 5's to start the playoffs. Win/lose hopefully win, its been an absolute war.....

Dam you Tony Plush, the "beast mode" continues.......hope the brewers win it all. I'd rather lose to the best team.

What a game in Philly! Another Game 5 down to the wire, mlb playoffs have delivered!!!!

Disappointing end to what looked to be a great season for the Phils.

I'm stunned, also about the Yankees as well.

I think the Phils would of won it all had they won, the best team that was built for 7 games is them

I'm stunned, also about the Yankees as well.

I think the Phils would of won it all had they won, the best team that was built for 7 games is them
I agree. The thing that worried me with them is that their offense can go cold for a few games and it can cost you in a short series like these.

Now the NLCS/ALCS are set, my World Series matchup is Brewers-Rangers, not sure who is going to win yet.

I agree. The thing that worried me with them is that their offense can go cold for a few games and it can cost you in a short series like these.

Now the NLCS/ALCS are set, my World Series matchup is Brewers-Rangers, not sure who is going to win yet.

Do you think you guys will re-sign J Rol?

sox collapse now the Yankees and the phillies both losing this has been a great season

Yankees lose Yankees lose ttttthhhhheeeeee Yankees lose

Back
Top Bottom