MMMmmm....mmmm....MMMichael Floyd anyone??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MMMmmm....mmmm....MMMichael Floyd anyone???

Funny how Tunsil was so happily accepted here by so many after falling to us in the draft this year for doing something stupid like drugs and many applauded how smart we were to pick him. I am all for aquiring talent and giving second chances just not third and fourth chances. Yes he was stupid for not ubering it I agree but I bet most everyone on this forum at some time has done something pretty stupid in their lives.

Different situations. Tunsil's incident took a place a few years ago. Floyd literally drove under the influence this week. One could've injured or killed others. Care to guess which one?

I don't like drugs, I hate them - I back the 'war on drugs' and would come down on drug dealers a lot harder. However, it is laughable that someone is comparing Tunsil being dumb and taking drugs on his sofa to some selfish scumbag who endangered countless lives (including children) by driving whilst drunk.

People who drive drunk are among the most despicable criminals around - cheating on your taxes is a crime, so is stealing something, but risking the lives of innocent children and other drivers just because you are too good to sit in a taxi? that crime is a special type of low

While were on the topic. Texting and driving is a deplorable act too, worse than drunk driving, imo.

While were on the topic. Texting and driving is a deplorable act too, worse than drunk driving, imo.

not sure i can agree with it being worse but it's definitely just as dangerous

floyd to the patriots is so god damned typical

Looks like an alcoholic in his mugshot

Back
Top Bottom