MNF - Arizona vs Chicago | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF - Arizona vs Chicago

flintsilver7 said:
Rackers may have missed, but the Bears got a freebie with the James "fumble." You can't grab a guy completely around his knees, stand him up, lean him backwards, and then strip the ball.

Unless you're the "undefeated" Bears playing against the Cardinals.

says who?

flintsilver7 said:
Well, it certainly looks as if the Bears are being "nudged" in the right direction. Don't tell me James wasn't stood up for a full second and his forward progress not stopped. And then there's the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty? For what?
Please, he was still moving. And it was unsprotsman like conduct for spiking the ball. How was that not obvious?

WATCH THE BEARS HAVE A PERFECT UNDEFEATED SEASON NOW. :tantrum:

I will say the edge fumble should have been ruled forward progress stopped.

What a shame. That franchise is cursed or something. Poor play calling in the first half of the 4th quarter. James is averaging 2 yards a carry and you still run him on 1st and 2nd down and even 3rd. Leinert is obviously carving Bears' secondary like a Thanksgiving Turkey, let the kid throw the ball on first down. You can pick up 6 yards and it opens up more options on 2nd and 3rd down. Was Mularkey calling plays? Acutally he wasn't. I didn't see the obligatory WR reverse.:rolleyes:

dominizzo said:
Its alll about da BEarssssssss

Lovie IMO is underrated as HC
He was head coach of the year last year.

Back
Top Bottom