MNF: New England At Minnesota | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF: New England At Minnesota

I think this will be a great game. Dissapointing at the same time, as our Dolphins are no where near the potential, discipline, or level of either of these powerhouses.

Patriots wins, 31-28.

vikes 20- 14

vikes get 3 sacks on brady and hold the running game to under 100yds

Wow, Paris Hilton looked hot during the intro!!!! :eek:

I need Brady and Dillon to have crappy games so I can win my fantasy league game this week. I am up by 31 points. I am kind of worried though. :rolleyes2

Roman529 said:
Wow, Paris Hilton looked hot during the intro!!!! :eek:

I need Brady and Dillon to have crappy games so I can win my fantasy league game this week. I am up by 31 points. I am kind of worried though. :rolleyes2
I will never think Paris Hilton is hot. She's the most gross thing I ever seen, almost looks like a man. God, Leinart has no taste.

Vertical Limit said:
I will never think Paris Hilton is hot. She's the most gross thing I ever seen, almost looks like a man. God, Leinart has no taste.

To each their own. Bill Belichik looks like he stole the hoodie he is wearing off of a homeless person. I don't understand why the Commish doesn't fine him. Isn't there a dress code in the NFL? :confused:

Vertical Limit said:
TOUCHDOWN. 7-0 Patriots.

Tom Brady being Tom Brady.

Son-of-a-*****....the guy I am playing in my fantasy league this week has Brady. That was a quick 8 or 9 points. :tantrum: Minny's pass D sucks. :mad:

i thought i was watching a college secondary on that drive. receivers had three steps on their dbacks. wow

if minny cant get a pass rush on brady this game is all but over. they better get some pass rush on him next series

elite14eva said:
i thought our pass defense was bad.

Minny's pass defenders looked like the Little Sisters of the Poor. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom