MNF schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF schedule

pcfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I can understand the Pats, Eagles, & Steelers have three games each, but why the Packers? They have an aging QB who throws alot of int's and no offensive line. (2 starting guards left). The Pack will struggle to win 7 games.

because it could one of favres last years and it'll give madden someones c**k to suck for the whole game

Oct. 2 Cards vs. 49'ers 8:30pm . Apparently the NFL thinks that would be a better game than Bellichick vs. Saban .

cards/49ers... that is a joke. But it is in Mexico City... that is why.

Justasportsfan said:
Oct. 2 Cards vs. 49'ers 8:30pm . Apparently the NFL thinks that would be a better game than Bellichick vs. Saban .

That would've been perfect for a Sunday nighter- but that's a HORRIBLE Monday Night game.

We have Wanny to thank for one last thing: No prime time games this year. Thanks Wanny. Sorry @##@&^*&%%

Nublar7 said:
That game is a Sunday Nighter.

My bad. Being that this is a MNF thread, I just figured it was a Monday Nighter. Good to see the league isn't THAT stupid. :D

Cant believe a Sunday game on Dec. 18th in Chicago. There record was not so great and you have to think the TV crew would much rather have been in Miami at that time of year.

Justasportsfan said:

No, they have to air that game b/c it is in Mexico City, which is gonna crave ratings. And the dolphins have their bye week that week, so it would be a little hard to push the pats-dolphins thing that week.

Why does San Fran get primetime and not us? I understand people want to see (possibly) Rodgers in his first nat'l game, but why not us?

ih8brady said:
Why does San Fran get primetime and not us? I understand people want to see (possibly) Rodgers in his first nat'l game, but why not us?

read the thread, the game is in Mexico City, that is why it is on primetime.

Back
Top Bottom