MNF schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF schedule

pcfin

Rookie
Reaction score
I can understand the Pats, Eagles, & Steelers have three games each, but why the Packers? They have an aging QB who throws alot of int's and no offensive line. (2 starting guards left). The Pack will struggle to win 7 games.

CaptianObvious

Scout Team
Reaction score
because it could one of favres last years and it'll give madden someones c**k to suck for the whole game

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Oct. 2 Cards vs. 49'ers 8:30pm . Apparently the NFL thinks that would be a better game than Bellichick vs. Saban .

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
cards/49ers... that is a joke. But it is in Mexico City... that is why.

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Justasportsfan said:
Oct. 2 Cards vs. 49'ers 8:30pm . Apparently the NFL thinks that would be a better game than Bellichick vs. Saban .

That would've been perfect for a Sunday nighter- but that's a HORRIBLE Monday Night game.

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
We have Wanny to thank for one last thing: No prime time games this year. Thanks Wanny. Sorry @##@&^*&%%

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
That game is a Sunday Nighter.

My bad. Being that this is a MNF thread, I just figured it was a Monday Nighter. Good to see the league isn't THAT stupid. :D

dolphindiehard

Scout Team
Reaction score
Cant believe a Sunday game on Dec. 18th in Chicago. There record was not so great and you have to think the TV crew would much rather have been in Miami at that time of year.

mixmaster_matt

LETS GO METS
Reaction score
Justasportsfan said:

No, they have to air that game b/c it is in Mexico City, which is gonna crave ratings. And the dolphins have their bye week that week, so it would be a little hard to push the pats-dolphins thing that week.

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
Why does San Fran get primetime and not us? I understand people want to see (possibly) Rodgers in his first nat'l game, but why not us?

mixmaster_matt

LETS GO METS
Reaction score
ih8brady said:
Why does San Fran get primetime and not us? I understand people want to see (possibly) Rodgers in his first nat'l game, but why not us?

read the thread, the game is in Mexico City, that is why it is on primetime.

Top Bottom