MNF tickets??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF tickets???

Nev_FSU30

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

phin fan in texas here. Anybody got any ideas how I can get MNF tickets(2-3) to the pats game this year? Where I should look for the best deal?

Awesome site...truely fin heaven

also looking for MNF tickets...but to the jets game :)
i will be browsing this site, ebay, and www.stubhub.com to see if i can find any reasonable priced seats for the game. Anyone who knows anyone that cant go to the game, let me now, because id be more than willing to pay face value, and even a little more for a fellow finheaven member who cant make the game.

thanks

Originally posted by Nev_FSU30
Hello everyone,

phin fan in texas here. Anybody got any ideas how I can get MNF tickets(2-3) to the pats game this year? Where I should look for the best deal?

Don't procrastinate

You snooze, you lose !! ;) Welcome!!

Ebay is your best bet. Any scalper will be 3 or 4 times more then ebay. 5 times face, especially for a game of that magnitude. Ebay like a few weeks before.

Individual game tickets aren't available to the public yet.
Check MiamiDolphins.com. You can also try 1 800 FINS TIX.
That # is for season tickets, but they may be able to tell you when ind. game tix go on sale.:beerbang:

Originally posted by Nev_FSU30
Hello everyone,

Just go on ticketmaster.com as soon as they go on sale.

You can also just wait until you come here and buy a ticket from a scalper. If you come about 30 min before kickoff, you can get tix @ face value or cheaper. You can get better seats that way since most of the good sideline seats sold on ticketmaster are taken by season ticket holders.

Back
Top Bottom