Mock Draft Game: anyone want to play? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: anyone want to play?

I had them last year so I'll take them again, give me the Vikings.

This is funny, Maj, I was literally JUST thinking about doing this in the VIP but I figured it was way too early. I think we should start the VIP one in mid-March.

I had them last year so I'll take them again, give me the Vikings.

This is funny, Maj, I was literally JUST thinking about doing this in the VIP but I figured it was way too early. I think we should start the VIP one in mid-March.

Purple people eaters are yours :D

:lol: I couldn't wait :D

Makes me wish I had VIP :(

Purple eaters are yours :D

:lol: I couldn't wait :D

Makes me wish I had VIP :(

Sounds good, how many rounds are you planning on doing and when are you planning on starting?

Sign up, man. And if you don't have the funds, I'll be sure to bring your name up in the next VIP comp.

Sounds good, how many rounds are you planning on doing and when are you planning on starting?

Sign up, man. And if you don't have the funds, I'll be sure to bring your name up in the next VIP comp.

I hope to do 7. But maybe best to do 3. If everyone want more then thats fine.

We could use this site http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=QB&draftyear=2008&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC
If everyone wanted to do more rounds.

Well once I get some loot I'm definitely signing up.

Sweet, thanks man. Btw whats a VIP comp?

I hope to do 7. But maybe best to do 3. If everyone want more then thats fine.

We could use this site http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=QB&draftyear=2008&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC
If everyone wanted to do more rounds.

Well once I get some loot I'm definitely signing up.

Sweet, thanks man. Btw whats a VIP comp?

Seven rounds will be tough, three is probably best.

Every quarter there are nominations for non-VIP members and then they are voted into VIP by donations provided by VIP members.

I can take the nearest NFL franchise around here, the Chargers. And if nobody else wants to, I can accept the challenge of handling the Bengals.

Seven rounds will be tough, three is probably best.

Every quarter there are nominations for non-VIP members and then they are voted into VIP by donations provided by VIP members.

Sounds like a nice deal. Any room for a college student whose credit card is maxed out courtesy of tuition that was even already cut in half by scholarships? ;)

I can take the nearest NFL franchise around here, the Chargers. And if nobody else wants to, I can accept the challenge of handling the Bengals.

Sounds like a nice deal. Any room for a college student whose credit card is maxed out courtesy of tuition that was even already cut in half by scholarships? ;)

I've always got my clipboard on me, you need to keep your A game up on the mains. ;)

HAH! Just messin, I'm familiar with your stuff, I'll keep you in mind during the nominations.

well, taking the dolphins would be the most fun team in this mock because of so many early picks but with the teams that are left i'll take denver if noone has them yet.

i think everyone should take there pick and give a little explanation on why they picked them, so the picks are realistic and we know why they are picking them. just a suggestion

plus if you dont find anyone for the browns, my roomate kyle is a huge browns fan. he said he would do it.

Back
Top Bottom