Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

i am not part of the drafting group, but i have to say, this is very enjoyable to watch.

It seems like all of you are putting a lot of thought in this and the explanations are worth reading. (though it would be nice if the picks came quicker:tongue:)

thanks everyone for an enjoyable thread

Weird draft for me. I went into it looking to draft offensive line and receiver but the way the draft broke getting Mendenhall and Flacco makes this a draft for the future. Fear the Panther in 2010

Weird draft for me. I went into it looking to draft offensive line and receiver but the way the draft broke getting Mendenhall and Flacco makes this a draft for the future. Fear the Panther in 2010
I'd been eyeing Henne since the first round, and I was watching the picks hoping you wouldn't go QB. When I saw Flacco's name though, I breathed a sigh of relief. Carolina's a great fit for him; there's no pressure to start immediately, so he can hone his raw talent until his time comes to take the reigns from Delhomme.

I'd been eyeing Henne since the first round, and I was watching the picks hoping you wouldn't go QB. When I saw Flacco's name though, I breathed a sigh of relief. Carolina's a great fit for him; there's no pressure to start immediately, so he can hone his raw talent until his time comes to take the reigns from Delhomme.

That was my thinking also. If I had a team that needed a quicker fix at QB Henne wouldve been my guy. With the Panthers I was thinking I would go WR or OT but when Flacco was still available I just went with the guy's awesome potential. Henne's a great fix for the Bears and i think he could step in his first year. I actually think the reallife Bears may take him with their first so you got a great bargain :up:

I'm on deck and I've already done my write up. I'm pretty confident the Bengals won't take my guy and if they don't, I've had the best draft of any one so far. :D

Nice, I landed Lawrence Jackson and now I honestly believe the Vikings are a serious threat to win the NFC.

:lol: no so Fast 49ers are rocking it!!!

:lol:

Actually quite impressive if they could land those guys come April.

Back
Top Bottom