Mock Draft - NeuPowerDraft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft - NeuPowerDraft

Good to see that Denver ensured they got DeAngelo Williams by taking him with both their 1st round picks.

Bunkley, Lawson, and White are too low.

Lendale will be there pick for sure (Denver) hes from the denver area fits the scheme and thats who they want

i do like the greenway pick. showed up and dead great at his pro day from reports i read.

you have denver choosing the same player twice with the 15th and 22nd pick... and brod bunkley wont fall to giants​

Ummm...it says we pray for huff, williams or hill....HILL wasnt in this mock at all. If it says we pray for them to drop and one does why doesn't the mock have us taking him.

I dont know about Mario Williams at #2. My gut says if New Orleans stays at #2 they take Matt Lineart. Brees is hurt and a QB with arm issues isnt good. Brees wanted to play in Miami everyone knows that and our doctors didnt like what we saw with his arm and passed on him. So i think Brees is going to be in the same situation he was in San Diego. But i think it would be funny if Brees isnt ready to start the season and Lineart comes in and Brees never gets his oppurtunity.

Also I cant see the Cards passing up on Cutler. Warner doesnt have that long left plus his injury issues. Cards will take Culter if he falls to them.

if steelers do indead trade down for a pick i wont be surprised if that is done with miami to gain more picks.

This is why I need you guys..to point out my mistakes.

Thanks

outtawack311 said:
Ummm...it says we pray for huff, williams or hill....HILL wasnt in this mock at all. If it says we pray for them to drop and one does why doesn't the mock have us taking him.

Thanks, I will correct that tonight.

Taco Bob said:
you have denver choosing the same player twice with the 15th and 22nd pick... and brod bunkley wont fall to giants​

Thanks for your input, I will re-evaluate my mock.

cportis26 said:
Good to see that Denver ensured they got DeAngelo Williams by taking him with both their 1st round picks.

Bunkley, Lawson, and White are too low.

I think Kiwanuka and Bing are too high. Bunkley will go much higher and I think Donte Whitner is well ahead of Bing as far as safeties go. I know your not accounting for trades but I really think the Jets will trade up to #2 take Leinart, Titans take Cutler, and Young falls to Arizona. Not to crazy about the Greenway pick either but thats just me, if we're going OLB I'd rather trade down and grab Carpenter or take Lawson, of course thats all moot if we land Arrington, in which case I'd take Ko Simpson or Chad Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom