Mock Draft Simulator From The Draft Network

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This **** is so much fun.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

You can do every team or just the Dolphins.

To get the most realistic results, use the predictive big board. It's still a little wonky but it's decent.

Jonah Williams

OT, Alabama

Dexter Lawrence

IDL, Clemson

Gerald Willis

IDL, Miami

Nate Davis

IOL, Charlotte

Isaiah Johnson

CB, Houston

Jonathan Ledbetter

EDGE, Georgia

Tony Pollard

RB, Memphis

I did one and liked the experience overall. My biggest complaint is that toggling through positions didn't work well for me. Think I missed some guys that were available as a result.

I did one and liked the experience overall. My biggest complaint is that toggling through positions didn't work well for me. Think I missed some guys that were available as a result.

I'd recommend trying it out on desktop. Haven't tried it out on mobile but I don't really like using websites on my phone.

These are always pretty fun, particularly when they remove the trade function.

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 10.39.09 PM.png
Murray was gone. Never would have guessed I'd go WR early, but felt Brown was too good to pass up at that spot, especially if they are going to install something like NE's offense down here. Plus, he gets a year of experience before we land our QB. As for the OLers, liked their versatility.

I just started one and Murray, Lock and Jones all fell the the second round...

I like the way the web site if configured but I've done several of these and it seems their algorithm is dropping RB's every round. You get to the mid rounds and it is loaded with RB & WR's with high rankings. More than half of top of the page is RB or WR ranked way above everyone else.

I also just did one a minute ago and drafted Kyler Murray at 13 and Dwayne Haskins at 48. Something is wrong here.

First attempt of likely many

Kyler Murray

, QB
    Oklahoma

Yodny Cajuste

, OT
    West Virginia

Jerry Tillery

, IDL
    Notre Dame

Daylon Mack

, IDL
    Texas A&M

Anthony Nelson

, EDGE
    Iowa

Tim Harris

, CB
    Virginia

Jordan Brailford

, EDGE
    Oklahoma State

I like the way the web site if configured but I've done several of these and it seems their algorithm is dropping RB's every round. You get to the mid rounds and it is loaded with RB & WR's with high rankings. More than half of top of the page is RB or WR ranked way above everyone else.

I also just did one a minute ago and drafted Kyler Murray at 13 and Dwayne Haskins at 48. Something is wrong here.

Use the predictive big board

Back
Top Bottom