Mock Draft trade, need some opinions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft trade, need some opinions

ChambersMIA84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Would you be interested in trading our 1st rounder for the Colts 3rd and Corey Simon? I also have an offer from the Bears, their 4th and 1st rounders (if Santonio Holmes is available) for our 1st.

I need to know if you are interested in the Colts trade and which of the 2 trades you would prefer. I would have put this on the Draft Forum, but with Corey Simon in the mix I figure it would be a good question to ask everybody taking a look at the thread.

i like the colts trade, depending on Corey Simons salary and contract. is there any background to these trade ideas?

PAFINFAN090 said:
unless your name is randy mueller or nick saban...who cares?

Its a mock draft. He cares. If you don't have anything helpfull to contribute, don't post.

depends on who's left when we pick. If there isn't a CB or OL with enough value then i would make the trade with the Bears. IMO we don't need any DT's.

PAFINFAN090 said:
unless your name is randy mueller or nick saban...who cares?
If you don't have anything helpful to say you can shut your mouth and not make a stupid comment, okay?

Thanks for the help to others

I can't see the Colts getting rid of Simon after one year.

ChambersMIA84 said:
Would you be interested in trading our 1st rounder for the Colts 3rd and Corey Simon? I also have an offer from the Bears, their 4th and 1st rounders (if Santonio Holmes is available) for our 1st.

I need to know if you are interested in the Colts trade and which of the 2 trades you would prefer. I would have put this on the Draft Forum, but with Corey Simon in the mix I figure it would be a good question to ask everybody taking a look at the thread.

Corey Simon is a big fat a....

so sorry, i just like to read about things that actually pertain to the miami dolphins, not a mock draft that doesn't mean anything to anyone but you.

ChambersMIA84 said:

Seroiusly, Simon doesn't fit the 3-4. If we could somehow recoup the 2nd rounder or get an extra 3rd I think that would be great. What about Denver's
lower 1st (28?) and 2nd for our 1st. Maybe somebody like Lendale White or Chad Jackson might blow up their skirt enough to move up.

We could draft any number of corners in the 1st. They're all rated about the same after Williams and Huff.

PAFINFAN090 said:
so sorry, i just like to read about things that actually pertain to the miami dolphins, not a mock draft that doesn't mean anything to anyone but you.
I see a simple solution to this. Close the thread and open a different one.

IMO there terrible trades, maybe if it was the colts 1st and simon id like it

I don't know why your jumping on Pafin...he's allowed to make a statement...for those of us who don't do or care about mock drafts. If you don't like his statement, don't read it, ignore it or whatever...he didn't attack you personally like you attacked him Chambers84....

Chill out...

neither of those are good trades at all. The bears trade isnt close to the value of the picks different. You need a 2nd+ to switch with them not a 4th.

The colts trade is horrible as simon doesnt fit our defensive system as a NT he would be a DE in it. Which we are stacked at.

Back
Top Bottom