Mock Draft trade, need some opinions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft trade, need some opinions

ChambersMIA84 said:
Would you be interested in trading our 1st rounder for the Colts 3rd and Corey Simon? I also have an offer from the Bears, their 4th and 1st rounders (if Santonio Holmes is available) for our 1st.

I need to know if you are interested in the Colts trade and which of the 2 trades you would prefer. I would have put this on the Draft Forum, but with Corey Simon in the mix I figure it would be a good question to ask everybody taking a look at the thread.

Neither. That Simon trade is HORRIBLE. Heck, if we wanted Simon, we could have signed him FOR FREE last year.

Get the Bears to up their compensation. Go find a draft value chart so you can see what picks are worth. Dont make ANY trades until drafttime though.... you never know who is going to slip and you dont want to trade out of your spot until you know who is on and off the board.

1st for Simon? Absolutely not, I would much rather draft Bunkley from FSU in the 1st, and get a guy that is young and that's going to be a stud.

LarryFinFan said:
I don't know why your jumping on Pafin...he's allowed to make a statement...for those of us who don't do or care about mock drafts. If you don't like his statement, don't read it, ignore it or whatever...he didn't attack you personally like you attacked him Chambers84....

Chill out...
I don't know why you're jumping on Chambers...he's aloud to ask a question...for those of us who want to know about opinions on mock drafts. If you don't care about his question, don't read it, ignore it or whatever...

That was a little easy to counter...he has the exact same rights as me, if he doesn't care about mocks then why does he bother?

PAFINFAN090 said:
so sorry, i just like to read about things that actually pertain to the miami dolphins, not a mock draft that doesn't mean anything to anyone but you.

Holy ****.... your from Pottsville? Wasup bro, im from Saint Clair.... about 1 minute away from you.... Do you attend PAHS?

Back
Top Bottom