mock draft you gotta see to believe... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mock draft you gotta see to believe...

If you're talking about Cutler then yes....he could go that high....if you're talking about Jacobs, forget about it....there's no way Nick will take him at 16.

Ozzy rules!!

LMAO Jacobs at 16!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Worst Mock Ever however very funny!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Absolutely terrible. I remember this guys name cuz the first mock i saw from him didnt have huff in the first round :shakeno:

Danny said:
If you're talking about Cutler then yes....he could go that high....if you're talking about Jacobs, forget about it....there's no way Nick will take him at 16.

Ozzy rules!!

agreed

there are several big reaches and players that fall way too far....it's original, i'll give him that.

finz54 said:
Absolutely terrible. I remember this guys name cuz the first mock i saw from him didnt have huff in the first round :shakeno:
Not to mention Omar Jacobs at 16????? Wow, I can't even begin to talk on how bad this mock is.

Some people want to say Cutler is the best QB in the country (like the guy on the NFL network). But you cant. There are too many questions surrounding him.

There is no doubt about his arm strength. But his decision making and mechanics are a concern. IMO, you dont take players in the top 10 with questions surrounding them because there are always other players there that can help your team for sure.

Does anyone think Jacobs will be a good 2nd?

Im leaning towards Croyle in the 2nd. But Jacobs has good size and better knees.

Back
Top Bottom