Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft

Not out of the realm of possibility. I don't like what I see though... Some how I have a hard time believing that Tenn. is going to REACH for Cutler at the #3 pick. We shall see...

He's highly rated, 6-5, 305, but with Vickerson and Wright adding youth at this spot I'd be suprised.

Then again if he's the best player available...

That mock is very off.No way we take Rod when we can take a LB or a LT or even a DB tho I don't like taking DB's in round one.The only DT I'd take with our top pick is Ngata and he won't be there at 16.

Ozzy rules!
:rockon: :guitar:

If Cutler is picked at #3 it's because espn hyped him up skip from 1st and 10 has a man crush on him

Also, even though this is a good OT draft class,

there will NOT be 4 OTs in the Top 10. :eek:

There might be 4-5 taken in Round 1 (top 32), but not 4 in top 10.
they also show 2 MORE taken by the 19th pick overall.
6 of the first 19?!?!?! No way....

Like I said, maybe 4-5 in the top 32....

And I doubt we take Rod Wright at #16...
There's maybe 5 other players we'd take before him.
One of the worst "professional" mocks I've seen.

aboome said:
If Cutler is picked at #3 it's because espn hyped him up skip from 1st and 10 has a man crush on him

Yep Skip Bayless is more in love with Cutler than Madden with Brady and Favre...and that is a whole lotta love. :lol:

i dont see any way we do not pick Huff if he is available

hell no to Rod Wright.

He got All-American by name alone. (almost everybody will tell you he's been below average the last two years)

The fact that he had zero tackles in the Rose Bowl(and he wasn't double teamed), and LenDale White ran up the middle all night will make him fall.

If the take any Texas player it will be Huff

ChambersWI said:
hell no to Rod Wright.

He got All-American by name alone. (almost everybody will tell you he's been below average the last two years)

The fact that he had zero tackles in the Rose Bowl(and he wasn't double teamed), and LenDale White ran up the middle all night will make him fall.

If the take any Texas player it will be Huff

^^^ beat me to it

Danny said:
That mock is very off.No way we take Rod when we can take a LB or a LT or even a DB tho I don't like taking DB's in round one.The only DT I'd take with our top pick is Ngata and he won't be there at 16.

Ozzy rules!
:rockon: :guitar:

Forget Ngata....he blew it during his bowl game...and injured his knee..I believe.

Back
Top Bottom