Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft

I knew who had been taken, and who was left. I just think some of the people that were drafting for their teams were crazy.

Re: Good post Dajesus

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
The mock draft I posted was one I did about 10 days ago, but it will change as free agency and the combine gets into full gear. I think Atlanta might go after a RB if the rumors of them letting Jamal Anderson go is true, but if they do keep him, I think they will go after a WR since the are releasing Terrance Mathis and have no one left at the position.

The Jets will go after a CB since the big 4 DTs are off the board. They lost both of their starting CBs and only have lil' ole Ray Mickens left.

The Raiders will go defense with their first two picks. Darrell Russell is suspended and their weakest position is OLB.

Cleveland is my biggest question mark. They have some good (not spectacular) RBs on their roster but they have the worst OL in the league. I believe they will draft OL in the first round but I definitely don't leave out the possibility of them going after a RB also.

In the end for the Fins, that would still leave DeShaun Foster as the top back remaining on the boards when we pick. Unless we addressed that before the draft, then we will go after an OL men.:cool:

If we don't get Ricky, we should not spend our 1st rounder on a RB. A DL or OL should be taken in the 2nd (After trading down)

Re: Re: Good post Dajesus

Originally posted by booyeah_
If we don't get Ricky, we should not spend our 1st rounder on a RB. A DL or OL should be taken in the 2nd (After trading down)
not that I disagree, but if we have not signed a starting RB before the draft who will be our starting RB then ?

it doesn't really matter if you can't run block or stop the run. I think if the Ricky deal falls through ecpect DW to go after Taylor. If that falls through probably Allen from Chigago then draft a rb in round 3 or 4. Najeh Davenport, Jonathon Wells, Chester Taylor all should be available in later rounds. If Green or Ducket fall to Miami then they would have to look at them seriously, but Foster is only likely canadiate to be available when we pick, and i think he is just to big of a risk.

Originally posted by Dajesus
it doesn't really matter if you can't run block or stop the run. I think if the Ricky deal falls through ecpect DW to go after Taylor. If that falls through probably Allen from Chigago then draft a rb in round 3 or 4. Najeh Davenport, Jonathon Wells, Chester Taylor all should be available in later rounds. If Green or Ducket fall to Miami then they would have to look at them seriously, but Foster is only likely canadiate to be available when we pick, and i think he is just to big of a risk.

I've mentioned this one before. FORGET about ALLEN, MICHAEL PITTMAN is much better than Allen. I'd rather have Pittman over any of the free agents (besides RW and FT). But if Foster is there, I hope we draft him. They said he had an excellent Senior Bowl week.

Back
Top Bottom