Mock Draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft!

I like the focus on the trenches. I would prefer we trade down in the 1st and pick up another top 100 pick where we might then pick up a 3rd round QB or a CB. Otherwise, I like the focus of this draft.

I’m not fully educated on most of your picks, but I like the emphasis and position picks, although I’d probably try to get an edge guy by the second round.

The idea of getting Ed Oliver at 13 has gone from preposterous to plausible. I see a 34 end there.

On a trade down I wouldn’t be averse to looking at Dexter Lawrence if Marvin Allen and company have him as a Casey Hampton, Vince Wilfork type of anchor as opposed to an overrated Danny Shelton.

I like the focus on the trenches. I would prefer we trade down in the 1st and pick up another top 100 pick where we might then pick up a 3rd round QB or a CB. Otherwise, I like the focus of this draft.

A top defensive prospect, which will almost certainly fall into our laps with QBs jumping up, is far more valuable than a 3rd round QB or CB (+ whoever we draft later in the 1st), imo.

I like it...Jenkins is my number 3 center and with my belief that McCoy and Bradbury will go late round 1, he is a solid add in round 2.

McGovern has some technique issues, but you will always find some issues with mid-round players (if they didn't have any issues they would be first rounders).

Nelson is a very good fit.

Nelson in the 3rd -- with the 2 guys above him dropping a round -- and you're cookin with gas. I like it.

I love... and I mean LOVE this mock. Well done

It looks like what a lot of mine are turning into, especially on that site.

After the combine Boykin had I’d be shocked if he was there that late but I’ll take it!

Here is a Fanspeak draft I just had with trades. I traded down on the best offer each time it was offered. And yes, I made a deal with the Pats. Got Savage and Butler with those picks.

upload_2019-3-12_18-52-23.pngupload_2019-3-12_18-52-23.png

Good mock, probably best time to focus on the lines.

Back
Top Bottom