Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft

R1. C Jackson Powers-Johnson - Oregon - Trade down towards the end of the first round and take the best Center in the draft. Number 21 is a bit high for him. Once again it looks like we are going to be in "no mans land" in terms of our draft position. The prospects that I really like will probably be gone so trade down fill a need and pick up a 3rd round draft pick.

R2. LB Payton Wilson - NC State - We have needed a stud LB for a long time. He was the Dick Butkus award winner last year. Baker will likely be released for cap space. Long had a nice season last year but we cant have Duke Riley starting anymore.

R3. DE/OLB Adisa Isaac - Penn State - We have to address this position since Phillips and Chubb are going to miss a large part of next season.

R5. OG - Matthew Jones - Ohio State - He should be able to compete for a starting job.

R6. WR - Isaiah Williams - Illinois - He could be that 3rd pass catching option we need. He had 82 receptions for 1055 yards last year.

R6. TE - Jared Wiley - TCU - Great size at 6'7 so he could be a red zone target. He caught 8 TD's last year so he also has upisde as a pass catcher.

R7. S - Kitan Oladapo - Oregon State - Secondary depth.

Payton Wilson has had multiple serious shoulder injuries.

ZERO chance he has any kind of NFL durability. A better LB would be Edgerrin Cooper from A&M or go for a guy ike Colston from MICH later.
I didnt realize Wilson has an injury history.

I would definitely like Edgerrin Cooper in round 2 instead.

Happy Birthday brother MS

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by The Office

Thanks my guy!

Good point on Leonard Williams. Hes a guy who could have a better pro career. Super talented as you mentioned. His floor, however, is why I wouldn’t touch him before day 2.

If I’m taking a Miami guy at the end of round 1 it’s Kinchens.

team-logo
MIA
  • 41. Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU
  • 58. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC Oregon
  • 66. Cedric Gray LB North Carolina
  • 91. Darius Robinson EDGE Missouri
  • 156. Brenden Rice WR USC
  • 185. Joe Milton QB Tennessee
  • 199. Lovett DT Florida State
  • 223. Dominique Hampton S Washington
  • 238. Anim Dankwah OT Howard
  • 2025 CAR 3rd
  • 2025 GB 4th

team-logo
MIA
  • 2025 CAR 3rd
  • 2025 GB 4th
That is a nice mock!

team-logo
MIA
  • 2025 CAR 3rd
  • 2025 GB 4th

Wow ... how did we get all those draft picks ?

I see the trade down from the 20's but what all did we pick up brother Shula

Ok guys I did a mock draft and the results are listed below. Before starting the draft I had 3 primary factors in mind, so keep that in mind when you look at the results.

First factor was the dolphins would have a new coach come 2025 so I wanted the new coach to have as much wiggle room as possible in the 2025 draft
Second factor was the possibility we lose Conner, wilkens before the 2024 season starts
Third factor was I wanted to build either the oline or dline as much as possible for 2024. Below are the results of my mock draft, what do yall think?

55. Jackson Powers-Johnson--OC Oregon

92. Maason Smith--DT LSU

110. Junior Colson--LB Michigan

122. Joshua Gray--OG Oregon State

156. Tykee Smith--S Georgia

157. McCallen Castle--TE Tenn

199. Nathan Thomas--OT Louisiana

238. Anthony Goodlow--DE OK state

• 2025 CAR 2nd
  • 2025 CHI 2nd
  • 2025 ATL 3rd

You mean DC in 2024 not 2025, Miami's HC will be the one coaching the Dolphins during 2024 and 2026 (Don't expect Grier and Ross to get rid of a successful quality HC...That would be insane, and we don't need any more insanity), so the players need to work into what McDaniel wants to do.

MIA

Zach Frazier
    OC West Virginia
    trade icon
    MIA

Patrick Paul
    OT Houston
    trade icon
    MIA

Cedric Gray
    LB North Carolina
    MIA

Michael Hall Jr.
    DT Ohio State
    trade icon
    MIA

Ben Sinnott
    TE Kansas State
    trade icon
    MIA

Johnny Wilson
    WR Florida State
    trade icon
    MIA

Keith Randolph Jr.
    DT Illinois
    MIA

Joe Milton
    QB Tennessee
    MIA

Jase McClellan
    RB Alabama

• Not realistic but still fun and addictive lol

R1. C Jackson Powers-Johnson - Oregon - Trade down towards the end of the first round and take the best Center in the draft. Number 21 is a bit high for him. Once again it looks like we are going to be in "no mans land" in terms of our draft position. The prospects that I really like will probably be gone so trade down fill a need and pick up a 3rd round draft pick.

R2. LB Payton Wilson - NC State - We have needed a stud LB for a long time. He was the Dick Butkus award winner last year. Baker will likely be released for cap space. Long had a nice season last year but we cant have Duke Riley starting anymore.

R3. DE/OLB Adisa Isaac - Penn State - We have to address this position since Phillips and Chubb are going to miss a large part of next season.

R5. OG - Matthew Jones - Ohio State - He should be able to compete for a starting job.

R6. WR - Isaiah Williams - Illinois - He could be that 3rd pass catching option we need. He had 82 receptions for 1055 yards last year.

R6. TE - Jared Wiley - TCU - Great size at 6'7 so he could be a red zone target. He caught 8 TD's last year so he also has upisde as a pass catcher.

R7. S - Kitan Oladapo - Oregon State - Secondary depth.
If you can come out of the draft with those first three, that's a big win.

Really love Wilson at linebacker even with the injury history. I think Isaac will move up.

Wiley is interesting late.

Back
Top Bottom