Mock I could live with | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock I could live with

I was surprised to see Tyler that low; was actually thinking a RB with pick 70 or CB.

I really like this on paper, but who did we have to trade in order to move our 2 2nd rounders and 3rd rounder into 3 additional 1st round picks

I don't get that simulator. I run it all the time for fun but two months ago Biadasz was going top 20, now he's ranked like 60. Just to give an example, here is my last mock from that site ( done two days ago).

5 Tua QB
18 AJ Epenesa Edge
26 Xavier McKinney S
39 JK Dobbins RB
56 Josh Jones LT
70 Tyler Biadasz OC
135 AJ Dillon RB
144 Levonta Taylor CB

I don't get that simulator. I run it all the time for fun but two months ago Biadasz was going top 20, now he's ranked like 60. Just to give an example, here is my last mock from that site ( done two days ago).

5 Tua QB
18 AJ Epenesa Edge
26 Xavier McKinney S
39 JK Dobbins RB
56 Josh Jones LT
70 Tyler Biadasz OC
135 AJ Dillon RB
144 Levonta Taylor CB
Jones's going in the first round most likely.

LOL. My first 5 picks could go in the first round.
That's very common thou at this time of year. To me it means you are pretty much on point. What I've started doing now is with some of my mocks is rather than think of rounds, I group players in 10s.

5 Tua QB
18 AJ Epenesa Edge
26 Xavier McKinney S
39 JK Dobbins RB
56 Josh Jones LT
70 Tyler Biadasz OC
135 AJ Dillon RB
144 Levonta Taylor CB

That would be an insane draft, there is no way that much talent could fall in our lap. Damn with what 6 more picks?

Isn’t it great to be able to make picks without worrying that other teams will take the players you want to draft? I suspect Tua might still be available at pick 5 but I think every other player you have in your mock draft will be long gone by the time the picks come around in which you selected them.

Xavier McKinney

PROS: Very diverse athlete who was implemented in a variety of ways. He's got some Minkah Fitzpatrick in his game, can be implemented in man to man coverage, as a deep safety, a blitzer off of the edge or as a sub-package linebacker with effectiveness thanks to his length, tackling prowess and overall athletic ability. Very heady in coverage, particularly in the middle of the field -- shows great anticipation to feel route combinations. Has the functional strength and athletic ability to clamp TEs in man to man.

Oh lord!!!!!

Isn’t it great to be able to make picks without worrying that other teams will take the players you want to draft? I suspect Tua might still be available at pick 5 but I think every other player you have in your mock draft will be long gone by the time the picks come around in which you selected them.
You are likely correct, but there will be talent at all those levels. It was a fun activity and it seemed I just got a Full house of picks. I can dream for another 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom