31.sea-max jean gilles
32. pitt-bobby carpenter

2nd rd pick (from indy)-jon scott, ot, texas
3rd rd pick-kyle williams, dt, lsu
4th rd pick-roman harper, s, alabama
7 rd pick-travis williams, lb, auburn
7 rd pick-dj shockley-qb, georgia
7 rd pick-whitehead, rb, oregon

its alright not the best though i wouldn't take whitworth in the 2nd but it was ok. like the joseph pick though

dolfan3431 said:
its alright not the best though i wouldn't take whitworth in the 2nd but it was ok. like the joseph pick though

Whitworth in the 2nd would be a pretty big reach. He's not even a lock for the first day. He's a bit overrated especially on this board mostly due to his experience with Nick. Joseph is a good pick at #62, but im hoping Jennings will fall to that pick if thats the scenario.

miamiballer said:
1. hou- r bush
2. no-mario williams
3. tenn-leinart
4. nk-ferguson
5. gb-hawk
6. sf-vernon davis
7. oak-v young
8. cle (from buff)-ngata
9. minn (from det)-jay cutler
10. ari-michael huff
11. stl-jimmy williams
12. buff-winston justice
13. bal-lendale white
14. phi-broderick bunkley
15. atl-tamba hali
16. ind (from mia)-laurence maroney
17. det-kiwanuka
18 dall-tye hill
19. sd-santonio holmes
20. kc-chad jackson
21.ne-jason allen
22. den-deangelo williams
23. tb-ernie sims
24.cin-whitner
25. nkg-greenaway
26.chi-cromartie
27.car-sinorice moss
28. jack-youboty
29.den-leonard pope
30. mia(from ind)-jonathan joseph, cb, south carolina
31.sea-max jean gilles
32. pitt-bobby carpenter

I like that Indy Scenario...especially if Bunkley, Jimmy Williams or Cromartie fall as far as some suspect. max jean gilles or nick mangold could be an option down there too.

the question is: is there too much talent to give up a #16 pick, or is there too much talent to not have a 1st and 2nd round pick?

better to have a first and extra third or second in this draft. but u can never make that call until u see how the chips fall on draft day

the saints have 2 great defensive ends already... they have no need for mario, but its gonna be hard to pass on him at 2 just like the texans cant pass on bush at 1..... If any trade will be made on draft day, I think someone will trade to teh 2 spot to get mario.
Who do you all see miami getting at 16 if we dont trade it... considering we got will allen now... and we may get peterson or arrington... do we still take a good LB if hes there like greenway or lawson? What do u think our list will be?
I dont really have a good idea myself.... I'll say we still need a good future safety.... but jimmy williamns will be hard to pass on if hes there.

I like LenDale White but I don't think Baltimore drafts him after signing Anderson and Lewis. I think Detroit would have to get a huge offer from a division rival to trade with them.

miamiballer said:
1. hou- r bush
2. no-mario williams
3. tenn-leinart
4. nk-ferguson
5. gb-hawk
6. sf-vernon davis
7. oak-v young
8. cle (from buff)-ngata
9. minn (from det)-jay cutler
10. ari-michael huff
11. stl-jimmy williams
12. buff-winston justice
13. bal-lendale white
14. phi-broderick bunkley
15. atl-tamba hali
16. ind (from mia)-laurence maroney
17. det-kiwanuka
18 dall-tye hill
19. sd-santonio holmes
20. kc-chad jackson
21.ne-jason allen
22. den-deangelo williams
23. tb-ernie sims
24.cin-whitner
25. nkg-greenaway
26.chi-cromartie
27.car-sinorice moss
28. jack-youboty
29.den-leonard pope
30. mia(from ind)-jonathan joseph, cb, south carolina
31.sea-max jean gilles
32. pitt-bobby carpenter

Moving down would be ok with me but I woildn't take Joseph there.I'd take Lawson9which he'll be gone anyway) or Bing and in the 2nd I'd take one of the guards or Mangold if he's there. Harper'll be gone in the 3rd I think and I'd not take Shockley at all.I'd take Betts who actually can the trow the ball downfield.

Ozzy rules!!

no way he is there in the end of the 2nd. He will be long gone but I like it otherse.

Lawson or Ko Simpson is best in that draft position. Ko Simpson is a big time talent and player he is normally a 10-20 range draft pick in mocks because of his potentials. Great Safety for us.

Im not a DJ fan. There would be so many other QBs I would rather at that pick, if we draft one at all. Maybe wait til after the draft to get a unrestricted.

I dont see us drafting a DT. We used our 5th round pick already to draft a DT in Manny. And I will go on record right now. Whitehead is a waste of a pick. The guy is a crappy RB. He wont be worth a 7th

The picks I question:

Arizona - while Huff is prob the BPA at that spot, they just drafted Antrell Rolle and Eric Green high last year…they also still have David Macklin…I just don’t see Huff as a fit there. I don’t think that the Cardinals could pass on a potential franchise QB is Cutler is there at their pick. I’d say in that scenario, Cutler would go to Arizona and Huff would wind up in Detroit (or Minnesota if you really like that trade).

2) Baltimore is likely not going to draft L.White at #13 after resigning Jamal Lewis and signing Mike Anderson. How many power backs can one team have?

3) Dallas will not take a SB in the early rounds IMO. They have T.Newman and Anthony Henry as starters and A.Glenn as the Nickel. An offensive lineman makes a lot more sense for them, or possibly a WR, even with the addition of T.O. They need youth there. Santonio Holmes or LT-Eric Winston make more sense there.

4) Chad Greenway falling to 25?? I just don’t see that happening….although if it did the Giants would likely piss themselves in excitement.

No way should we waste a pick on Shockley. He's not worth it.

I want Max-Jean Giles at that spot in the draft. Anytime you can add a guy thats 6'4 350lbs and is ATHLETIC, I love it. The guy will be an all-pro for many seasons.

Back
Top Bottom