Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock

Wow Thats one of the worst Mocks ever. Vince Young not a first round pick? There are so many questions there its not even funny.
Who did this mock Vince Young or Frank Gore?

phinfan999 said:
lol, what did Frank get on his Wonderlic?

Frank Gore got a 6 on the wonderlic, BUt has a learning disabilty. There was a story on ESPN about him.

o ok, thx, um.... vince doesnt have a learning disabilty, i hope he does if he got a 6

Whitworth is OT from LSU...had a very good combine.played LT in college but probably be moved to RT and Vernon moved to LT

GCD960 said:
Whitworth is OT from LSU...had a very good combine.played LT in college but probably be moved to RT and Vernon moved to LT

whoa i was about to ask what this has to do with what we were talking about, but i totally forgot what i origionally posted, thx for the info

Mock makes no sense. Greenway before Hawk? HAHAHA. Greenway in my eyes is going to drop because he could only bench press 225 like 16 times. A guy like Ernie Simms is going to jump Greenway. Gabe Watson is WAY too high, he's a second rounder at best in my eyes.

That's the worst mock I've seen too...no way we take him before the 3rd round at best...the whole thing doesn't make any sense.

Ozzy rules!!

Interesting to say the least.
It is nice to see different takes about draft day cause rarely does anyone pick it right. I do think they put to much stock into Saban reaching for an LSU guy. Whitworth could easily be picked in the 2nd or possibly 3rd.

Greenway over Hawk is a bit hard to believe. I seriously doubt that happens.

I could seen GreenBay picking D first round this year. Alot have projected them taking a RB, but they really need help on the D.

Gabe Watson is definately a 1st round possiblity, him and Bunkley are fighting for the #2 DT off the board. Either are very possible for us at 16.

Problems I see are:
1. Greenway and Hawk need to be swapped.
2. We are reaching for our pick and don't see that happening.
3. Young dropping out of the first round, I do think he will drop but that seems bit to far. His stock is dropping pretty hard though, take away that championship game and he wouldn't be projected top 5 like he was. I do agree with their assessment of young in the raiders pick. That is alot to invest in a project, but someone always reaches and they will here too, he goes middle first imo.

I know alot of people will not agree with me but I am hoping that Vernon Davis could slip by the Eagles. Maybe they are the team like GreenBay last year that picks up the QB falling down the board. I think Davis will go top 10, but if he does drop to the Phins that would be a tough player to pass on. I know we got Randy McMichael, but with Davis on the team he would immediatly impact our Offense. This guy is a freak of nature physically and you don't get a chance to draft someone of his calibur very often. In the 2 TE set we would create matchup problems all over the field.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
I do think they put to much stock into Saban reaching for an LSU guy. Whitworth could easily be picked in the 2nd or possibly 3rd.

That's exactly what I was thinking. But if this guy is flying under the radar, we can get him later, and get an impact guy in the secondary in the first.

Back
Top Bottom