Mod Alert | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod Alert

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
This guy (SPAMAWAMA ) is posting some nasty stuff, pics and all, the one thread "Happy Time," and he has another that just berates fans :shakeno: :shakeno: ...........Dan

I don't think any mods are around, because this has been going on for about 30 minutes now and still nothing. Hopefully one will logon and take care of this before some kid is scarred for life after seeing some of this stuff. At least its late at night so any kids who might see it are probably asleep.

I hope so, I hate to see this filth on a nice clean board. I am an Admin at a Basketball site, and we try to keep it nice for the fans and clean for all ages, (best we can) a few small words get in from time to time.

Its pretty bad that somebody is that low-life to not give a crap that kids visit this site too

dolphindan1970 said:
This guy is posting some nasty stuff, the one thread Happy Time, and he has another that just berates fans :shakeno: :shakeno: ...........Dan
While I don't approve of the content of the posts, for obvious reasons. It has at least lightened the mood a bit. At least we aren't sifting through more "unmentionable name" threads. :tongue:

On a serious note, yes his/her stay should be over.

:billsbite err... dang it... :nesucks: ugh.. I meant...:jetssuck: SOB!... why cant I get this right.. I really meant... :ban:

Your sick man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BTW, this comment was for the nasty pic this guy had up before they removed it, it wasnt meant at the poster now above comments ) ;)

SPAMAWAMA said:
xmas-1.jpg

TELL THAT TO MY FACE!

*YEP. THATS ME IN THE MIDDLE- AIN'T I QUITE THE PIMP?!
Im an Ex Police officer son, ANYDAY !!! I use to eat chumps like You !!!!!!! :fire:

Thats some nasty stuff, you should have some respect, there are peoples kids and wives who read the posts around here....your disgusting and about to be banned.

Clumpy said:
I can mod in the sal cap forum but not others :(
Im an ADMIN at our basketball site, and what we do is set up specific forums for everyone to specifically watch over, that way you dont have to check all forums if you dont have time, you just run through yours real quick and if you have to run, your done. But, just because thats your assighned forums to check, that doesnt mean you cant still check and moderate others if their is a problem going on. Something Muck, Aj and the others may want to consider, especially for extreme cases like tonight.

Spama....have some ****in respect, would ya? like someone else on this thread has already said, there ARE kids who post here and are probably seeing this crap. There are sites especially for disturbed perverts like you, but this isnt one of em...I just hope one of the mods sees this and bans your spammer a$$ real quick. :ban: :ban: :ban:

Back
Top Bottom