MOD on duty???????????????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MOD on duty????????????????????

MDolphins2003

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who warned MDOLPHINS2003????

MOD EDIT: Just had to push didn't you? Take 24 off to review TOS. If you come back with the same behavior and posting off-topic on the main board, youre gone.

Someone should do it again for wild abuse of punctuation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Nick
you're making fun of me.... and you look so intelligent and knowledgable.. doubt is a word we all learned in second grade.. .

Wow you will find that on a message board...sometimes words are mispelled...or is it mispeled...or is it St Nick...or Saint Nick...

Please if I wanted to waste the time to point out every grammmmmemmer erroorrer on this draob....I would be really busy....

I type and do not yrrow about gnilleps srorre...Otay!

MOD EDIT: Tone it down. This is your only warning.

Who gave the warning?

Mainge said:
I hear you man. His puncuation gave me quite a headache last night. ;)

Did you get a CaSe last night...If not then you might want to go back out to GeT MoRe......... :wink:

MDolphins2003 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Nick
you're making fun of me.... and you look so intelligent and knowledgable.. doubt is a word we all learned in second grade.. .

Wow you will find that on a message board...sometimes words are mispelled...or is it mispeled...or is it St Nick...or Saint Nick...

Please if I wanted to waste the time to point out every grammmmmemmer erroorrer on this draob....I would be really busy....

I type and do not yrrow about gnilleps srorre...Otay!

MOD EDIT: Tone it down. This is your only warning.

Who gave the warning?

lol who cares

Back
Top Bottom