Moderators: Can we move on? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moderators: Can we move on?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Is it poossible to move the threads regarding the Bills and the Bronco game to another forum?

Like the "Did the Broncos deliver another Knockout blow" etc.

It just seems these are smack and have nothing to do with this weeks action or the pending Packer game?

Just a thought. You guys run a superb forum and I appreciate you keeping the Trolls out.

"AAAALLLLRRRIIIIGHHHTTT MIAMI!!!"

-WQAM's Jim "Maddog" Mandich

If you would stop harping about it we could all move on. Seems you can't seem to shake this one off.

If its Dolphins related, it stays. I hate talking about these old games but if other people want to talk about it then they can talk about it as long as its clean.

RobertHoover:
Is that you? I thought I smelled a cow pie. Listen clown, This is your last warning. Get off my back or I will make your life on this board a living hell. You will not be able to post without me trashing you .
I have not "harped on it" Your nuts!! All I have done is when any of you or your boyfriends get on here talking trash and being trolls is respond. I think you are wrong cow pie. Why are you here? Why are you not on a Bills board?? Andwer that would you?? You don't belong, and you are just trying to cause trouble.
This is Dolphin land and I will defend my team and myself vigorously. When someone gets on here and starts trashing them or me, I WILL respond!
You have been warned.

PS
Take a bath will you??

Ice thats odd, I had several of my posts moved to the smack forum. The Mod told me that it was because it was previous games and anything on previous games was just smack.

Weird, conflicting opinions. Whatever you decide. But I am not going to take crap from these Bozos. You can see Hoovers smart comment in this thread. There is no room for this in our forum and I will make him miserable until he leaves, if you guys won't stop him.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If its Dolphins related, it stays. I hate talking about these old games but if other people want to talk about it then they can talk about it as long as its clean.

Ice if it turns smack then it has to go. I haven't posted much in the last week because this forum hasn't been about dolphins talk. It's been about smack talk.

When it turns into smack it goes to smack. There are threads about other games that aren't smack, most are, but some aren't. When they are smack, they leave.

I want to point out something... to everyone that sees a thread turning into smack, help us out and click the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of any post. We (the admins/mods) can not be everywhere, thus we would really appreciate any help by you pointing out a certain thread/post that is smack or may turn into smack.

Great point AJ. I will do my part. You guys run a great forum, but it is a community and everyone needs to help.

Back
Top Bottom