Modify your Ricky Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Modify your Ricky Jerseys

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I have an idea what to do with those useless Ricky Jerseys, Ok take the 3 off the front or back turn it upside down and attach it to the other 3 and you will now have a Chambers Jersey, well half a Chambers Jersey anyway.

I have a good modification as well. Lay it out on the floor, then take a crap right on the numbers. then wrap it up and toss it in an annoying neighbors back yard.

Meatwad said:
I have a good modification as well. Lay it out on the floor, then take a crap right on the numbers. then wrap it up and toss it in an annoying neighbors back yard.
:roflmao: Great idea! Im going home after work and dropping a mean steak on my jersey.

I own a McFarlane of Ricky....and decided to set it on fire.....it melted into a puck.....now I am in the process of destroying the puck.......

Am I going to an extreme? Or does the guy that is going to toss logs on his jersey have me beat?

Section126 said:
I own a McFarlane of Ricky....and decided to set it on fire.....it melted into a puck.....now I am in the process of destroying the puck.......

Am I going to an extreme? Or does the guy that is going to toss logs on his jersey have me beat?
:roflmao:

Damn, you destroyed your McFarlane. That is the one Ricky Williams piece I won't touch. The McFarlane collection is too sick...I have like 30 of them. The jersey and the bobble head are fuggin done.

My husband brought me home some black electrical tape. I have two jersey dresses with the nbr 34, so he helped me put an x across the number and the name. That's the only way I'll wear them.

I got one of the replica orange #34s. If I can't find some orange tape to cover the name panel, I'll probably just seam-rip that b*tch off.

anyone who has a williams jersey they are going to destroy, i will give you 5 dollars for it... i will put it in the back of my closet somewhere....

njfinfan said:
My husband brought me home some black electrical tape. I have two jersey dresses with the nbr 34, so he helped me put an x across the number and the name. That's the only way I'll wear them.
jersey dress? that sounds hot i want one for my girl, not rickys of course

If any of guys decide to go to the FIN games this year, wear the Ricky jersey, with a big fat X over it.

That way, when he watches the FIN games, (and you know he is) he'll see how he left the fans hanging.

It'll probably bring a tear to his eye.:cry: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom