Mods Do Your Jobs!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mods Do Your Jobs!!

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
MODS: Why is a Tony Sparano thread still on the main Forum? Your extremely quick to hand out Infractions on the most mundane things, But yet on GLARING THINGS...Drop the ball!

HES A STINKING JET, NOT A DOLPHIN..DO YOUR DAMN JOBS!!!

MODS: Why is a Tony Sparano thread still on the main Forum? Your extremely quick to hand out Infractions on the most mundane things, But yet on GLARING THINGS...Drop the ball!

In case didn't you notice, this thread is about is, the Dolphins, being laughed at by a former coach. OP is claiming we should have kept him. This makes it Dolphin related.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone has their panties in a bunch this morning.

clear.gif

I think someone still has a lingering effect hangover from the loss. it's ok. I feel your pain.

Bro go easy on the volunteers. There are a lot of better ways to bring something to there attention.

It never fails to crack me up when people bitch about perceived infractions other people did or didnt get. How the **** do you even know we didnt infract him? How do you know how easily we give out infractions since we havent given you any?

This thread sucks.

It never fails to crack me up when people bitch about perceived infractions other people did or didnt get. How the **** do you even know we didnt infract him? How do you know how easily we give out infractions since we havent given you any?

This thread sucks.

NAACP, Civil Rights bro...Us non mods gotta protect other posters...

Otherwise liberty fails.

Vote Tunaphish429 for MOD

Why don't you just post
"please ban me"

Seriously not digging this approach. You got an issue? Then bring it up with a degree of courtesy. Hope I don't see this crap again or it will be the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hell are you thinkin talkin to the staff like that? for the record though, i have had several infractions :).

Back
Top Bottom