MODS - Why the hell did this thead get moved?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MODS - Why the hell did this thead get moved?!?!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
It was a good discussion that involved R&R?!?! Why the hell did you move this?? I know you MODS are strict on keeping the main board entirely focused on Fins... but come on!! that is rediculous!!! It was a good and positive discussion that involved Ricky & Ronnie! Move it back to the main board!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=107913
The thread was moved because it doesn't pertain to the Miami Dolphins, it pertains to college football. The rules have always been the same here and they always will be the same, they aren't going to change because you want your thread to be seen by more people. Along that same line, the next time you have a question, post it in the proper questions and comments forum. -mod

Nasty said:
It was a good discussion that involved R&R?!?! Why the hell did you move this?? I know you MODS are strict on keeping the main board entirely focused on Fins... but come on!! that is rediculous!!! It was a good and positive discussion that involved Ricky & Ronnie! Move it back to the main board!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=107913

i was wondering the same thing

Likely because it's a discussion about college RB's. R&R just happened to be mentioned, but it wasn't something specifically about the Phins. Sort of why this thread will be moved soon too ;)

Maybe because it was talking about college football. That would be my guess.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Likely because it's a discussion about college RB's. R&R just happened to be mentioned, but it wasn't something specifically about the Phins. Sort of why this thread will be moved soon too ;)

Its about who produces the best PRO RBs... And 2 of the 3 colleges are ones that produced OUR RBs... it is perfectly appropriate for the main forum!

Ace88 said:
Maybe because it was talking about college football. That would be my guess.

also mine, i dont really think its being that picky either, they should of let it on the main board for a little bit but really i dont think it belonged there very long either

It is a good discussion and is ALOT better than all the "Gus Sucks" crap...

MODS... you there??

Nasty said:
Its about who produces the best PRO RBs... And 2 of the 3 colleges are ones that produced OUR RBs... it is perfectly appropriate for the main forum!

It wasn't specifically about Miami Rb's. It was a discussion about which college program produces the best NFL Rb's. I don't think there was anything wrong with the thread. It was just in the wrong place.

It was ABOUT colleges and college ball, it didn't belong in the Dolphins forum.

Congrats to the mod who moved it.

I didn't move the thread, (if I had caught it I would've moved it too) but as it was mentioned by other posters in this thread, even though it CONTAINED R. Brown and R. Williams, it was still about College. .

F***ing Lame...

Nasty said:
F***ing Lame...

You kidding me bro??

You're thread has zero to do with the Phins, unless we consider the fact that every RB on our roster went to college. :lol:

Which College Produces the best RBs???

What college do you think is the best at producing Running Backs??

Muck said:
You kidding me bro??

You're thread has zero to do with the Phins, unless we consider the fact that every RB on our roster went to college. :lol:

Whatever... and yet Threads about T.O. not only stay on the main forum... but get merged (meaning MODS clearly saw them and allowed them to stay...)

na I aint kidding... I just thought it was a little rediculous to move it so fast... (and I know I am over reacting because it really isnt a big deal, but I really liked that topic and wanted to have a good discussion about it...)

Nasty said:
Whatever... and yet Threads about T.O. not only stay on the main forum... but get merged (meaning MODS clearly saw them and allowed them to stay...)

They are threads about the possibility of TO coming to Miami, and becoming a Dolphin... just like the "we should draft Joe Quarterback" threads...

Nasty said:
I really liked that topic and wanted to have a good discussion about it...)

so ...continue the discussion.... it wasn't deleted... just moved.

Back
Top Bottom