Mods... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mods...

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Due to the amount of (apparent) pot smokers, I think we should have our own forum. Call it what you want, it doesn't have to be the Weed Forum, or anything that obvious. Call it Happy Days or Funky People or something...how about "High Tide"--that's fins/ocean related, like the depths. I think the forum would be popular. Obviously don't allow for open negotiations(dealing) in the forum(make them use PM's for that). Just a place for people to share experiences of God's wonderful plants :cool:

and yes, i am stoned right now

CirclingWagons said:

Pass off Bogart!!!!

:redeye:

How about we call it The Opium Den...

or to use your suggestion...

Green Grass and High Tides (Outlaws song)

or perhaps...

Ricky's Hookah

:jk:

we s/just rename the whole site to RastaHeaven - Jah Man !

CirclingWagons said:
make them use PM's for that

Heh, using Finheaven to make some deals?
I don't think so!
clear.gif

CirclingWagons said:
already been done, sucka :tongue:

While some of us may not agree with the current laws...

FinHeaven & Co does not condone that type of activity on the site.
Please refrain from making deals while using ANY of FinHeaven's communication methods.
Talking about it, and kidding around is one thing, but please do not initiate any illegal activity on the site.

Thanks

it was a joke dude, no one is stupid enough to do that on a football forum...well, except maybe morono83

CirclingWagons said:
Due to the amount of (apparent) pot smokers, I think we should have our own forum. Call it what you want, it doesn't have to be the Weed Forum, or anything that obvious. Call it Happy Days or Funky People or something...how about "High Tide"--that's fins/ocean related, like the depths. I think the forum would be popular. Obviously don't allow for open negotiations(dealing) in the forum(make them use PM's for that). Just a place for people to share experiences of God's wonderful plants :cool:

I second amd third it :D

CirclingWagons said:
it was a joke dude, no one is stupid enough to do that on a football forum...well, except maybe morono83

Standard disclaimer... don't want the Feds thinking we're an internet drug ring! :D

4_1_72-4.gif

CirclingWagons said:

I glad to see that I am imbedded in that minute scrap of brain material that YOU call a :laughat: brain !!!!!!

Can't even post in another forum without mentioning a semblance of my screen name ...

clear.gif
= c-JERK .

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
4_1_72-4.gif

I glad to see that I am imbedded in that minute scrap of brain material that YOU call a :laughat: brain !!!!!!

Can't even post in another forum without mentioning a semblance of my screen name ...

clear.gif
= c-JERK .

:roflmao:

Marino1983
I never pass up a chance to make fun of you...but hell, you do that to yourself with each post :eek:

Now we all know your next post will have the same verbage, same lame smack, and a million smilies

Back
Top Bottom