Monday Night Countdown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday Night Countdown

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
You know it's almost FB season when Monday Night Countdown is on, they are about to preview the AFC East Right Now.

WOOHOOO FB BABY!!!!!!:banana:

No, they cut it off a whole half hour because the DAMN baseball game before ran so long.

ESPN SUCKS. It's so biased toward baseball.

I HATE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what? No they're not!!! The bums went back to their regular schedule. That sucks..........

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
No, they cut it off a whole half hour because the DAMN baseball game before ran so long.

Um, it is baseball season...

I was getting scared it was going to go into extra innings for a minute or two.

Will watch unless I see Limbaugh....the minute I see Rsuh Rat on mickey mouse sports network they get my no vote. Dennis Miller plus 200lbs...

I agree. MNF was more entertaining with Miller. I'll give Rush a chance. I don't listen to his show, but that has nothing to do with his football comentary.

I've tried to stop watching countdown because of that sickening homer Berman and all the others meanwhile kissing his :moon:. Especially since Marino is on CBS. But those guys at ESPN still do the best job so I suffer through it.

CBS is getting better but they need to make it a longer show with a start time equal to Countdown :mad: .

Originally posted by ZOD
I've tried to stop watching countdown because of that sickening homer Berman and all the others meanwhile kissing his :moon:. Especially since Marino is on CBS. But those guys at ESPN still do the best job so I suffer through it.

CBS is getting better but they need to make it a longer show with a start time equal to Countdown :mad: .

And get rid of Deion Sanders!!!!

I don't mind baseball, but it has always aggrevated me that they need to show all of the Baseball highlights on Sportscenter when they have this show, called "Baseball tonight", that is usually on just before or just after Sportscenter.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

You can say that again. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed...............................:fire:

Back
Top Bottom