Monday Night Miracle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday Night Miracle

That game was in a dark time for me. I hated Wannstedt and Fiedler so much…almost wanted that to happen. I apologize to those who thought it was the worst thing ever. I think this is the year for Miami. Forget the past!

**** those worthless, green, slimy, rotten, butt-fumbling, getting-shot-down-by-Suzy-Kolber, mother****ing Jets!

**** you for creating this thread and reminding me about this unholy demon-spawn of a ****ing game!

**** Arnold Schwarzenegger’s cigar-chomping prognosticating ass!

And **** me for commenting in it, thus prolonging said ****ing thread’s life!

But mostly, **** THE JETS!

Just a heads up if anyone wants to be sickened again. The replay of the Monday Night Miracle is being played today at 12:30 on the NFL Network. Sorry in advance !!!
I was at the game and the second worst thing about it was they did not sell any alcohol at the game....no beer at the meadow lands for night games. . I Had to watch the 4th quarter sober......horrible

Horrible game as a Dolphins fan. Bryan Cox played for the Jets then. Dennis Miller and Dan Fouts were in the MNF booth and MIller asked about the neck pad Bryan Cox wore behind his shoulder pads (he asked if the pad was firm and if it actually provided much protection). Jumbo Elliott scored a TD..... yuck.

That game was in a dark time for me. I hated Wannstedt and Fiedler so much…almost wanted that to happen. I apologize to those who thought it was the worst thing ever. I think this is the year for Miami. Forget the past!

A hater back from the brink it sounds like. Self awareness is huge. Refreshing take!

That was the game where I started hating the Jets more than anything else. No matter how many Super Bowls the Patriots win or how many times the Bills beat us they will never come close to how much I hate the Jets.

That was the game where I started hating the Jets more than anything else. No matter how many Super Bowls the Patriots win or how many times the Bills beat us they will never come close to how much I hate the Jets.

You're a few years younger than me so maybe the bills losses didn't hurt as bad... but the Bills are by far the worst for guys like me in our 40s as those playoff losses in the early 90s when we had fun teams ****ing sucked and will forever make me hate them worse than any other team.

The Jets are just skunk stink annoying baloney....like they are the dumb kid brother of the real football team in NY ...the Giants.

You're a few years younger than me so maybe the bills losses didn't hurt as bad... but the Bills are by far the worst for guys like me in our 40s as those playoff losses in the early 90s when we had fun teams ****ing sucked and will forever make me hate them worse than any other team.

The Jets are just skunk stink annoying baloney....like they are the dumb kid brother of the real football team in NY ...the Giants.
No matter how much a Dolphins fan can hate the Jets, the Bills and Patriots are to be hated that much more. I can't remember any time when the Jets beat the Dolphins in a truly meaningful game, at least not like the Bills or the Patriots. The Jets just suck, and when it matters the Dolphins usually beat them.

Stupid me thinking the Monday night win over the undefeated Bears was the reference point for this topic.

Stupid me thinking the Monday night win over the undefeated Bears was the reference point for this topic.

No miracle there, that game was probably 80% of the impetus for me deciding "I like the Miami Dolphins" over a bowl of Waffle-O's one fateful Tuesday morning before school.

Little did I know the pain and suffering I was signing up for. But that's OK, because, because the eventual glory that I'm pretty certain is coming will be SO MUCH sweeter.

Case in point...much much sweeter than say Tampa Bay's recent "rent a ring" SB win with Tom Brady coming by for some late career icing on his cake.

Back
Top Bottom