More Bang for Buck: Knight vs Milloy 1st Qtr Review | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Bang for Buck: Knight vs Milloy 1st Qtr Review

No idea :lol:

It also could be a good thing we aren't seeing a lot of Knight, maybe that just means he's doing his job. He'll come up with the ball soon enough, but Shockey (or maybe Tiki) ran his *** over :(

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
No idea :lol:

It also could be a good thing we aren't seeing a lot of Knight, maybe that just means he's doing his job. He'll come up with the ball soon enough, but Shockey (or maybe Tiki) ran his *** over :(

Aren't seeing a lot of Knight?

He has the most tackles of anyone in the secondary, in fact, he is 3rd on the team in tackles behind Thomas and Seau respectivley... Re-watch the Bills and/or Giants game, dude is ALWAYS around the ball and if Zach or Junior arent taking the man down, then odds are its Sammy.

Total Tackles:
1. Thomas: 42
2. Seau: 29
3. Knight: 22

Wow, thats something to consider right there... that BOTH of our big defensive free agent aquistitions are in the top 3 on the team in tackles... Makes our front office look pretty good doesn't it...?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey whats the record for most int's in a year sir tan has to be close

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Aren't seeing a lot of Knight?

He has the most tackles of anyone in the secondary, in fact, he is 3rd on the team in tackles behind Thomas and Seau respectivley... Re-watch the Bills and/or Giants game, dude is ALWAYS around the ball and if Zach or Junior arent taking the man down, then odds are its Sammy.

Total Tackles:
1. Thomas: 42
2. Seau: 29
3. Knight: 22

Wow, thats something to consider right there... that BOTH of our big defensive free agent aquistitions are in the top 3 on the team in tackles... Makes our front office look pretty good doesn't it...?

I guess I should of said "nothing flashy", because that's what I meant..and turnovers. Just waiting for some more INTs ;)

Dick "Night Train" Lane has the record, of 14 Interceptions. This was a 12 game season, mind you.

Back
Top Bottom