More evidence that Jay Fiedler is a goner........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More evidence that Jay Fiedler is a goner...........

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I just recieved a 2003 commerative poster from the dolphins for being a season ticket holder and the poster has large action shots of Players in collage form....The Players? Ricky Williams, Tommy Hendricks, Zach Thomas, Junior Seau, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Patrick Surtain, and Jason Taylor.......

At the top of the poster are small little action shots from games this season......and there he is........Jay in the Philly game.......

I have recieved this season ending poster for the last 8 years or so and since Jay has been here, it is the first time he is not featured...............

dude, rick doesnt even know what hes going to do yet...none of them do...how do the guys who make the poster know??? lol

Jay is not the best marketing tool at this time. Fins are not going to feature a player who the fans are down on.

Key

Originally posted by Section126
Hey Hawk..........get yo hands off OUR DE............

i'm willling to give you a first and third draft pick

:D

key

Originally posted by KeyHawk

i'm willling to give you a first and third draft pick

:D

key

I'll take it! Better yet.......

How about a straight up trade for Koren Robinson?

The PR/Marketing department are the ones who worry about the posters. DW and the front office really aren't concerned with those kinds of things.

Back
Top Bottom