More evidence that Patriot fans are the worst in the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More evidence that Patriot fans are the worst in the NFL

More like the Reign of Terror and hopefully this one ends with Brady in the guillotine

I don't understand why people do these kinds of things when a sports team does well. These dumb Boston fans acted similiar when the Red Sox beat the A's. I'm from New England myself and am a Sox fan and actually didn't mind seeing the Pats win the bowl as much as I thought I would. This kind of behavior is disgusting though. If the fins ever win a super bowl in my lifetime I will definitly party hard. But that's all I would do.

Sickening. I hate when people start rioting and turning over cars and stuff in celebration. I sincerely hope anyone who does stuff like that gets arrested and charged to the fullest extent and I don't care who you are. Even if it was like one of my friends drunk, I'd say he deserved what he got.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Sickening. I hate when people start rioting and turning over cars and stuff in celebration. I sincerely hope anyone who does stuff like that gets arrested and charged to the fullest extent and I don't care who you are. Even if it was like one of my friends drunk, I'd say he deserved what he got.

Have to totally agree. This shows serious lack of respect for everybody else in the vicinity of the celebration. However, its NOT restricted to Boston area fans. Many cities have these problems with championship celebrations.

Not standing up for this guy or anything....but I don't think anybody should stereotype Pats fans based on one or a few morons and their activities.

Personal accountability should prevail.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
I don't understand why people do these kinds of things when a sports team does well. These dumb Boston fans acted similiar when the Red Sox beat the A's. I'm from New England myself and am a Sox fan and actually didn't mind seeing the Pats win the bowl as much as I thought I would. This kind of behavior is disgusting though. If the fins ever win a super bowl in my lifetime I will definitly party hard. But that's all I would do.
boston doesn't have a cornered market for this kind of stuff, the fans in LA go nuts when the lakers win it all. glad i'm farther away.
when the angels won the series it was pretty quiet in orange county though!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
id still vote the eagles for worst fans in the nfl
one of my friends lives in pennsylvania, and to listen to him talk, i'd have to agree! "the city of brotherly love", my aunt fanny!

There as bad as those sorry fans in Columbus. The Buckeyes beat Miami and the whole city is rioting. Too bad they didnt burn the Horse Shoe Down.

Originally posted by Brad528
There as bad as those sorry fans in Columbus. The Buckeyes beat Miami and the whole city is rioting. Too bad they didnt burn the Horse Shoe Down.
i guess you'd have to say the people are the same everywhere, the question is "where are they the worst?":rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom