More Info on Dolphin's visit with CMU WR Antonio Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Info on Dolphin's visit with CMU WR Antonio Brown

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Antonio Brown was rifling through his duffel bag Wednesday morning inside the Indoor
Athletic Complex’s Turf Bay when reporters approached.
Not one shy to grant an interview, the former CMU wide receiver obliged for several minutes before a voice called his name from about 40 yards away.
“Hey, Antonio!” hollered Miami Dolphins scout Ron Labadie. “We have a workout to do.”

Matthew Stephens/Senior Photographer

Brown smiled, shrugged and began trotting toward the tunnel that leads to Kelly/Shorts Stadium, where he would showcase his special teams skills by catching punts and kicks.
Brown was garnering plenty of attention at CMU’s annual football Pro Day from many of the 28 scouts from 22 professional teams, who each have a say in deciding which CMU players are drafted April 22-24 at the NFL Draft.
Brown already had run the 40-yard dash in 4.47 seconds, eclipsing his previous 4.57 time he set at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Ind. He also impressed scouts with his route-running ability and chemistry with former CMU quarterback Dan LeFevour in the morning’s main event.
“I feel like if I go no later than second round, teams are getting a steal,” Brown said. “I bring so much to the table.”

http://www.cm-life.com/2010/03/26/a...-cmu-football-players-participate-in-pro-day/

Back
Top Bottom