More likely our new Qb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More likely our new Qb

I think we have a great chance of getting Brees. Griese would be a hugh waste. Best thing we did was let him go and then let Zach hit him in the knee. I dont think we will trade with washington, pattrick is not a good qb, I'd rather stay with Gus than him

Why is he more likely then Brees? If Brees is a FA we wouldn't have to trade anything for him.

Is Ramsey any good? I think we would rather have Brees. He's proven, not sure Ramsey is. And I'm sick of the fins picking up other teams garbage qb's.

Cannonboy said:
Is Ramsey any good? I think we would rather have Brees. He's proven, not sure Ramsey is. And I'm sick of the fins picking up other teams garbage qb's.

It could actually happen. I heard we have talked to Washington and they have to cut him so we may get him at a bargain, then Gus takes a cut or he is cut, then we have two solid QB's to go to battle with with a rookie waiting in the wings.

If we cant get Brees I wouldnt mind Ramsey and drafting a young QB like Croyle, Whitehurst etc.

Ramsey will need some work no doubt. Spurrier really set back his career. The guy is so gun shy now its ridiculous. But if we could pick him up as a FA, I'd be all for it, but I don't wanna trade anything for him.

RalphX19X said:
If we cant get Brees I wouldnt mind Ramsey and drafting a young QB like Croyle, Whitehurst etc.
No way can you grab Ramsey and Drew Brees then draft a QB at the same time.

Especially when Cleo Lemon has a secured spot in the 3rd string for atleast a year since we gave up a pick for that guy.

I dont like him. If we can't get Brees, Draft a QB and let him and Gus battle it out. No point in bringing in some other teams back up. sounds like an AJ deal. I'd take Gus way over him.

Back
Top Bottom