More Manning will not play for Chargers Info from XTRA690 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Manning will not play for Chargers Info from XTRA690

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Today Hacksaw (broke the story yesterday) said on XTRA690 that Archie Manning said "Marty Ball" would not be a good fit for his son, and that the organization is in flux with no answers in sight. It appears that Marty S is losing a power struggle to their GM Smith.

Hacksaw also thought that the Chargers leaked the story because they wanted SD fans to understand why they may trade back and draft Rivers.

What a total mess in SD!

ps- on a side note, the Chargers and Giants are NOT close yet on a trade according to XTRA690.

I cannot stand Lee "Hacksaw' Hamilton
From Baja to the Canaian Rockies up and down the coast!

He misses more than he hits with his breaking stories. However, with the Stadium and Ticket guarantte fiasco for the Chargers, do you really blame Eli?

I don't like him, I think he is a snot nosed brat who is riding the coattails of his big brother - (can't say his father since the old man never really did anything in the NFL).

Big...don't care what you think of Eli, I kinda agree, but his father was a hell of QB on lousy, lousy teams his whole career....I would have taken Archie in his prime before Peyton or Eli....

I still think there will be a trade, unless Smith (SDs GM) wins the power struggle with MS....Marty wants Rivers...he sees Bernie Kosar (MS drafted him a few years back)...But Smith wants Eli....we'll see...

This was also on ESPN earlier, & that's probably where Hackshaw got the info from.

Wasn't it Hackshaw who said a bunch of things about Miami/D.Boston before the trade, that came out to be incorrect? I know for sure it was someone from that SD radio station.

Back
Top Bottom